• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of the funniest things Ive seen in a while. (parody video)

[video=youtube;Lwd-OG0_xGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwd-OG0_xGk[/video]

Jeremy032

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2014
    La Porte
    Half of the protestors probably don't even know why or what they are even protesting for. Are those people crying because they loved Hillary that much or because the continuation of their freebies is now in jeopardy? If they got a job they would not have time to protest and riot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Half of the protestors probably don't even know why or what they are even protesting for. Are those people crying because they loved Hillary that much or because the continuation of their freebies is now in jeopardy? If they got a job they would not have time to protest and riot.

I don't know people like to rail o this false point so much, as it's intellectually dishonest. The employment rate in the United States is 4.9%... which means out of 100 people approximately 5 are unemployed. The odds point to most, of the people protesting, being employed. And even if someone was to say that it was 50%, that would mean half the crowd is gainfully employed. No need in false narratives.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't know people like to rail o this false point so much, as it's intellectually dishonest. The employment rate in the United States is 4.9%... which means out of 100 people approximately 5 are unemployed. The odds point to most, of the people protesting, being employed. And even if someone was to say that it was 50%, that would mean half the crowd is gainfully employed. No need in false narratives.
    The unemployment rate uses actively seeking employment opposed to a standard "adults working divided by total working age adult population" formula. That's how you can have 94M people not working and a labor participation rate of of 63% (Bureau of Labor Statistics Data) with an unemployment rate of 5%.

Unemployment rate is calculated kind of like measuring the water in the cattle water trough by counting the number of dead cows. I heard that used in describing how the USAF calculates mission capable rates of the aircraft, I've been waiting for a chance to use it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The unemployment rate uses actively seeking employment opposed to a standard "adults working divided by total working age adult population" formula. That's how you can have 94M people not working and a labor participation rate of of 63% (Bureau of Labor Statistics Data) with an unemployment rate of 5%.

Unemployment rate is calculated kind of like measuring the water in the cattle water trough by counting the number of dead cows. I heard that used in describing how the USAF calculates mission capable rates of the aircraft, I've been waiting for a chance to use it.

Ha... yeah, I know there's more to it than simply pointing out a number.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

How dare you try to cloud the issue with facts. . . this is INGO.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Loved Hillary...BS- they hate Trump and Hillary isn't Trump. If more than a few percentage points of Dems actually loved Hillary, she would be the President Elect. The rest of them supported her because she's a Dem- nothing more.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think we should just forget the results and give the election to Hillary so the snowflakes won't riot.

I think that is their goal. Not gonna happen, but its their goal. They wouldnt protest if they agreed with the outcome. I think they honestly think that these protests will magically change minds and make them say sorry and put Hillary in the whitehouse. Why else do you protest except to get change that you want?

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    No, they are passing around petitions to have the electoral college side with Clinton in December, to take the win from Trump.

I learned this from one of our flight attendants... They think she will still win. Seriously.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    I find it frustrating that the media still refers to these things as "protests" and "demonstrations" even after they start torching cars and blocking highways.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The large Hispanic body at my G-daughters school hate Trump as they fear the wall and deportation.

He ran on that. He crafted a pretty IMO intentional image. He talked specifically about deporting Hispanics, vetting Muslims, and making the inner cities safer for the "African-American community." Church, you don't do it that way, unless you're trying to get the ear of people who may have pre-conceived notions about those groups. You know how he could have won my vote, by saying the same thing in a different way. Why couldn't he have said he was going to deport everybody that was here illegally? There are lots of people from Asia and Eastern Europe that are illegal. Why couldn't he have said he was going to vet, more thoroughly everybody coming into the country? And why couldn't he had said that he was going to make the inner cities safer for everybody? That's three ways a small change in language changes the entire tone of his rhetoric. But he didn't go that route, purposefully in my opinion, so upon his election, you're going to have a lot of people who he cited in his statements that are worried about be targeted specifically.

Top Bottom