• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Your question obviously assumes conservatives reacted in the past similarly to liberals have this week.

But the reality is that there was much whining, complaining, talk of doom and gloom when Obama won. There were no burning cars, tear gas, open demands for assassination, looting, etc. The fact is, given what is perceived as catastrophic political loss, conservatives and liberals of our generation act with marked difference. If you pose a genuine question, you are ignorant of this, and you consider yourself informed now. If your question is rhetorical, you're drawing an equivalency that isn't there.

This. right wing looks at their mailbox and says "well, that was a bad outcome, who knows whats going to happen now, but oh well, whats in the mail today?" and the left says "IM GOING TO DESTROY MY MAILBOX AND EVERYBODY ELSES AND BLAME IT ON THE RIGHT BECAUSE I DIDNT GET MY WAY BECAUSE RACIST!"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This. right wing looks at their mailbox and says "well, that was a bad outcome, who knows whats going to happen now, but oh well, whats in the mail today?" and the left says "IM GOING TO DESTROY MY MAILBOX AND EVERYBODY ELSES AND BLAME IT ON THE RIGHT BECAUSE I DIDNT GET MY WAY BECAUSE RACIST!"

I think it's more along the lines of people electing a candidate who ran on the oppression of certain segments of our population.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I gave numerous examples of a page or two earlier of specific events, that occurred after the election. Hell a church was burned down a few days before the election. What are you blaming for that?

So a couple of individuals in each incident is the same thing to you as an entire community taking to the streets?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    No, before he was elected.

You cited incidents with very limited participants. And because I'm not a psychiatrist, I can't explain to you the acts of deranged individuals. I don't know why someone puts racial slurs on toilet paper. Where are the pre-election anti-Obama riots?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You cited incidents with very limited participants. And because I'm not a psychiatrist, I can't explain to you the acts of deranged individuals. Where are the pre-election anti-Obama riots?

There weren't... Obama didn't run on the idea of oppressing White people and Christians. If he had, I'm sure there would've been quite the response.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There weren't... Obama didn't run on the idea of oppressing White people and Christians. If he had, I'm sure there would've been quite the response.

Trump didn't run of suppressing anyone either. He ran on upholding the laws of the nation and providing enhanced screening to enable us to prevent our enemies from entering the country and attacking us.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not dismissing at all, just properly categorizing.

Actually not. You've seen a election map, no? And you can admit that urban areas aren't populated by the right, yes? So begs the question where could they possibly organize such massive protests themselves? A road trip?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I think it's more along the lines of people electing a candidate who ran on the oppression of certain segments of our population.
    Oppression is a false narrative started by the left to insight the fear which is now melting snowflakes. Show me an example of this oppression.

Is it building the wall to protect our sovereignty?
    Is it stopping the mass Muslim migration until they can be properly vetted?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump didn't run of suppressing anyone either. He ran on upholding the laws of the nation and providing enhanced screening to enable us to prevent our enemies from entering the country and attacking us.

So he didn't say that he would watch American Muslims more closely? Or his support for Stop and Frisk, which he says isn't unconstitutional? Or that he would be clamping down on the media?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Actually not. You've seen a election map, no? And you can admit that urban areas aren't populated by the right, yes? So begs the question where could they possibly organize such massive protests themselves? A road trip?

Where did I say they didn't have the right to, or even shouldn't, protest?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oppression is a false narrative started by the left to insight the fear which is now melting snowflakes. Show me an example of this oppression.

Is it building the wall to protect our sovereignty?
    Is it stopping the mass Muslim migration until they can be properly vetted?

How can I show you the oppression of a president that hasn't even been elected yet. The Constitution forbids how you phrase your Muslim migration question.

Top Bottom