• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    MAPLE GROVE, Minn. - Police and officials at Maple Grove Senior High say they've launched an investigation into racist, pro-Donald Trump graffiti.
    The photos of the graffiti, which exploded on social media Wednesday, were apparently taken in a boys bathroom at the school. The messages appeared on a bathroom door and a toiletry cover. They include the words "#gobacktoafrica", "#whitesonly" and "#whiteamerica". It also included the pro-Trump messages "Trump Train" and "Make America Great Again".
    Maple Grove HS investigating racist graffiti | KARE11.com

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    I can smell Illinois from here
    111016wpvitrumpprotest3.jpg

Apparently they have no respect for their own flag either ...

This reminds me of the anti Viet Nam protests of the '60's-'70's. In 5-6 years these "educated whites" will find themselves working at Mcdonalds if they're lucky. Judging by their appearing to be 20-25 yrs. old they've been spoon fed Obamaism since they learned how to tie their shoes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This reminds me of the anti Viet Nam protests of the '60's-'70's. In 5-6 years these "educated whites" will find themselves working at Mcdonalds if they're lucky. Judging by their appearing to be 20-25 yrs. old they've been spoon fed Obamaism since they learned how to tie their shoes.
    FNC talked to one of the scum last night. She was there to register her concern for climate change...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    FNC talked to one of the scum last night. She was there to register her concern for climate change...

"Scum," please tell me that she was doing something like trashing stores and lighting things on fire, to earn that title, and not simply being a part of a peaceful march explaining her concerns.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

And after eight years of Trump they'll be bitter old hippies to the next generation, that actually applies itself and succeeds.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Many of them wound up being college professors, school teachers, representatives, governors, senators, and president (and party nominees to be president). They may be wrong on so many things but we'd be foolish to dismiss them as unlikely to ever be in positions of authority and influence.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    "Scum," please tell me that she was doing something like trashing stores and lighting things on fire, to earn that title, and not simply being a part of a peaceful march explaining her concerns.

I have to agree with you here other than if climate change is her concern then she really needs to step back and re-think her priorities

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I was just the right age during all that crap to have been sucked into it but I was to busy working and making car payments, paying rent and buying grocery's.
    The concept of self motivation was literally pounded into my thick skull. Get up, go to work, come home and do things to improve your situation. No time to carry signs.

Top Bottom