• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You admonished me, so I'm trying to do better. I say "Jamil" everytime I want to say something, but stay my hand for you to point out something maybe I'm not seeing.

Admonish is pretty strong. I disagreed with you. And I tried to make the case for why.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone worried about this stuff at all?

Not necessarily for us, gun carriers, but for the country in-general?

‘Die whites die’ spray painted on Lee Circle Monument in New Orleans

Also a bunch of other "Black power" stories popped up today.

Think they're real? Or just people looking for attention? Think there's any credible threat to this crap?

Edit: Another giant protest outside Trump tower right now

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Think they're real? Or just people looking for attention? Think there's any credible threat to this crap?

Probably the same folks exploiting the BLM stuff earlier this year and last. If you weren't worried then, I don't think I'd be worried now (pending more information). There's people out there itching to over throw the government, burn everything down, and replace it with their sick version of utopia. They'll latch onto any percieved issue to leverage their cause. The election is just the latest.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thread closer here! I don't give a **** if they are BLACK, WHITE, BROWN, YELLOW, RED, vagatarian, vegan, vegetarian, transmission slipped, gay, straight, etc. if my child is in th car, and they block my way, I will run over, shoot, stab, beat, and otherwise throw empty fast food bags at them! NO SPECIAL ****ING SNOWFLAKE, that has a case of ass chap because Trump won the election, will stop me from doing what I need to do! Further, any "intelligent" person that thinks these post election "protests" are ok, Needs to come out and say WHY! Just because the beast didn't win, no **** this, ALL THE PROTESTORS, AND THOSE HERE, AND ELSEWHERE, THAT SUPPORT THEM CAN **** OFF! The election is over, it's done, can't be changed, even with a snowflake storm! Go home, go to your job, do what you can to make your life better! Quit waiting on someone to do it for you, OR, someone to agree that somehow, somewhere, you were slighted, and therefor you deserve something someone else made!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Interesting question GPIA7R. I think I'm maintaining SA due to the world we live in already. A threat is a threat, whether it's a meth-head, or a terrorist, or a home invader, or someone who is offended by the USAF Retired and NRA window clings on my truck. I'll just add them to the list. I worry more about others, they won't see it coming because they are looking at their phone.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

No, I'm worried that when something IS done, the usual will come out in "protest" yet AGAIN! I'm right with me and mine, if I shoot my way through a "protest", my family is still good, it matters NOT what happens to me! I see "die whites die" as a challenge, that I'm betting was written by another white guy, who was too stupid and inept to do anything else! There is a subset, black AND white, who are pushing to start a race war. I think that is a bad idea, for everyone involved, but, if they bring it to me, I WILL finish it!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    [video=youtube;W2Sz_fTfr1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E&t=1914s[/video]
    LOL let them protest.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    111016wpvitrumpprotest3.jpg

Apparently they have no respect for their own flag either ...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So they now hate the entire country, its people, and what that flag represents?

Just because they don't like the new guy in office?

I don't see a link between the two. :rolleyes:

Looks like they had little respect to begin with, no matter who was in office.

antitrump_protesters_0_1457701321.jpg

I can now say "Try doing that with mine and you get an ass whooping". :rockwoot:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

I can now say "Try doing that with mine and you get an ass whooping". :rockwoot:

:yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

All I can say is I would need bail money and he would most definitely need medical assistance.
    Not brave enough to show his face

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

First, let me say that I am not advocating for this to happen, but wouldn't it be ironic if there were an Islamic terrorist "event" at one of these protests? Think it would change any minds?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Looks as if the POtuS is still yanking the strings on his Free Shi# Army.Only 70 days and he can take his Freak Show and clear out.Law and order is coming......

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    First, let me say that I am not advocating for this to happen, but wouldn't it be ironic if there were an Islamic terrorist "event" at one of these protests? Think it would change any minds?

It would literally change minds. Figuratively.

Let ISIS in for a week. See if people are still burning flags. Repeat if necessary.

Top Bottom