• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Since I live in the county I have a little space between my house and the street. I've thought about a mob approach. Once someone steps onto my property and advances toward my home I'll put one in the dirt close to them. If they don't stop the closest person with a weapon or molotov cocktail gets a 5.56 round to the body. I don't plan on trying to drag my wife out of a burning building with a mob outside waiting for us.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Notice the African American gentleman second from left. The pic points out that it's not a race against race issue but a good guy vs. thug mob thing. These are the good guys.

Notice the "VERY LARGE" man on the left. He needs to give the chest armor to the much smaller black man as the big guy does not need it.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    The one with more training and better aim. Still not seeing an argument against the citizenry having new-manufacture fully-automatics.

Not an argument regarding public ownership of full-auto, but full-auto fire into a crowded street where SOME of the folks are trying to loot your business sounds like a one-way ticket to prison.

Top Bottom