• ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Nice, I still have the 513-T that my father had and passed on to me as my first rifle. Good shooter but the trigger could use improvement.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Fun day at the range!

AAu4l4F.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Binary trigger for your 10/22 anyone?

TFB is reporting.....

Bless our friends at Franklin Armory. Every year in the days leading up to SHOT Show they attempt to smash the gun internet with another epic release. As it appears, 2020 is no different. Franklin has just announced a binary trigger for the Ruger 10/22 platform. Like their eight other triggers, this rimfire version has three positions: safe, fire and binary. On binary a shot is fired when pulling the trigger as well as when the trigger is released. These binary Ruger triggers will MSRP at $299 and I predict they will be very popular. Just when you thought rimfire ammo pricing was reasonable again…

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been wondering if the binary triggers worked in the M&P15-22 platform, but have not researched it. Would be most cool.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I've been wondering if the binary triggers worked in the M&P15-22 platform, but have not researched it. Would be most cool.

a friend has one in a dedicated 22 ar (not a m&p15-22) its a home build with a 22 upper, and it sounds like a sewing machine when he fires it!

My guess is that it'll be similar to the newer Fostec triggers for the AR, with the binary selector inside the trigger guard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

its a lever on the front of the trigger guard (it replaces the push button safety), and has 3 positions

[video=youtube;nB2oxDJrmmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB2oxDJrmmY&d=n&fbclid=IwAR1gQblLGjUc54qTX _K_sZZKZ5Anh0M2bI25otkPNyGIsB4htdbAFrtSaXM&app=des ktop#menu[/video]

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    a friend has one in a dedicated 22 ar (not a m&p15-22) its a home build with a 22 upper, and it sounds like a sewing machine when he fires it!

its a lever on the front of the trigger guard (it replaces the push button safety), and has 3 positions

[video=youtube;nB2oxDJrmmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB2oxDJrmmY&d=n&fbclid=IwAR1gQblLGjUc54qTX _K_sZZKZ5Anh0M2bI25otkPNyGIsB4htdbAFrtSaXM&app=des ktop#menu[/video]

Interesting. I’m sure more than a few people will enjoy that.

Top Bottom