• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buy ammo when you find it just to sell it here for more that what you paid.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    It's rare, it's great and you'll fit in well! :)

Any relation to Anna? Same last name. She used to paddle in some of the same whitewater kayak circles I competed in, albeit she was at a higher level!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I went back thru this thread, and I see I did miss a very valid point to what was being said among the members. My capitalism remark was a general comment, not a slam, or was agreeing to ripping off members. The whole family thing, well I kind of missed that. I guess I am too new to INGO, and am frankly not used to such attitudes. I like the fact you guys look out for one another. It's rare and commendable. I hope I did not make anyone think I am a scammer or anything. I was wrong and I can admit it. Live and learn?

You get what a LOT of others haven't. Good for you and way to man up. I've heard of a lot of sites that are just there for venting and showing off, but this is not about that. It gives those options but goes deeper and that's why I like this forum. Considering I don't get out much besides with the lady and the kids, this is about the only group of friends I have anymore. How sad is that? :p

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I also buy firearms and ammo to collect or to use. I have never sold ammo for any reason. I have sold firearms but at market value or lower however to pay bills.

A fair price on anything is when both parties walk away happy. Plus if you have something to sell there must first be the offer, then the consideration (money) and then the acceptance. If you can sell a 20 dollar item for 50 dollars and then sleep at night and if the buyer can pay 50 dollars for a 20 dollar item and then sleep at night,then I say OK. Both would appear happy.

I could not as either the seller or the buyer in todays market. However, in a SHTF market, I may.

Last edited:

Todd Levesque

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Indy, North
    It's rare, it's great and you'll fit in well! :)

Any relation to Anna? Same last name. She used to paddle in some of the same whitewater kayak circles I competed in, albeit she was at a higher level!!
    Anna? No, no relation to me. However, you might be interested to know, that the name Levesque in Canada, is like Smith here in the lower 48. Very popular. esp. in Quebec.

No prob on the manning up, it only took me 35 or so of my 40 to figure out how to swallow pride. It aint so bad. Looking forard to my next range day! That's what really important!:)

Top Bottom