• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robin Hood

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Richmond, IN
    Normally, I would all those things. However, she had both knees replaced three weeks ago, and would feel bad about making her walk around both gun shows in one day.

Robin Hood

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Richmond, IN
    She keeps saying she needs to walk more, and I can go faster than she can go, so it is not a problem.

Back to the original post, anyone got anything for me?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I went to the muncie show last time it was going, not really impressed with the size, it was poorly lit, and full of junk vendors, but its still a gun show. Never been to the richmond one, so no basis for comparison. The one thing I have noticed, Muncie's show seemed to have a good bit more used and older stuff than I am used to seeing at gun shows, so it does get extra cool points for what was there.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Normally, I would all those things. However, she had both knees replaced three weeks ago, and would feel bad about making her walk around both gun shows in one day.
    Dang play the guilt card!!! So all you guys who said go to both...how do you feel now? By the way when will Richmond have the show?...gonna be in the area two days before CHRISTmas

Last edited:

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Never been to one in Richmond. Have been to the Muncie Gun Show and found some great deals. Walked out of there with a Chinese SKS, several magazines and a synthetic stock for it. I think I spent a total of $175.

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    The Muncie show is $5, where else can you get three+ hours of entertainment and window shopping so cheaply?:D
    I went this morning, spend $24 on a pair of knives (Christmas for my wife and older daughter) and sold my SVT40. Lots of variety, I was surprised at how many guns on my want list were there. I could have easily spent $2,000 there, and I'm kinda glad I didn't have it on me.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Any gun show is hit and miss as to whether it is a great show (you found that one of a kind dream piece) to a horrible show (nothing there interested you).

Is your wife going with you? If not, does she have a GPS tracker and remote control for your car??? :D :D :D :D :D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    richmond show tday was pretty busy. sunday could be the same or a flop, you never know. i know there is more selection from dealers at this one than most richmond shows ive been to.

if you stop by come over and say hi. my booth is set up on the north just west of the guy making dog tags

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Muncie is usually a little bigger, but they're comparable. Having them both the same weekend probably means both are a little smaller than usual. I'd just go to whichever one Knife Lady is set up at. But then, I'm a KL fanboy!

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    I went to both shows this weekend. I think the Muncie show was bigger. Neither show seemed To have any better prices than the other. I walked out of both shows empty handed.

Top Bottom