KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I left Indiana and joined the AF many years ago; it just took 21 years to return (retired in 07).
    Welcome to the forum, what AFSC?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thank you so much for your Service to Our Country. Please be very careful about what you say and do from now on. President Obama has declared your kind a potential Terrorist and are to be closely watched. Please talk with your family, friends and your Minister if you ever need to see a schrink. If you go see schrink at the VA or one you pay for privately you will likely be betrade to the Facist Government and you will be told no, or otherwise denied a license to carry a fireare.

With Obama winning a 2nd term, your world (our world) has changed. Please remember the Oath you took when you joined the Armed Services. Learn what to say no to and when to say it.

You deserve a better Country to which to come home than the one Changed by Obama.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    :welcome: to :ingo:! :wavey: and thanks for your service.

:patriot:
    smiley_salute.gif

Blessings,
    Bill

dj-vektor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Morgantown
    Yeah that's way to long to live in Mexico, I mean San Antonio lol. I'm a 3P051. I just wanted the one enlistment, I wanted to do it before I was too old to join.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Hey everybody. I just wanted to say hey. Im deployed right now but will be returning to San Antonio in a few weeks. Aroung the middle of July I will seperate from the Air Force and move back to Morgan county. A buddy from my first deployment got me hooked on a site a lot like this called TexasBowHunter.com so Im looking forward sharing, learning, selling and buying w/ everyone. If anyone has any questions about the AF or military police feel free to shoot me a message.

-Nick

Thanks for your service! :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom