• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    inlet the stock for one of th emany available, bolt uo and rock and roll.

Labor is anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour depending on what you use.

H-S precision, Badger Ordance, Seekins and Hooper ordance are just a few.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Here's an old HS Pewcision set up I had. 5 minutes dropped right in

package.jpg

look.jpg

bottom.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've wanted to do it for a while. The conversions seem to be expensive in my way of thinking, plus mags are proprietary and expensive. I was hoping to do it in a manner that would allow me to use some of the 50 M14 mags I have.

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've wanted to do it for a while. The conversions seem to be expensive in my way of thinking, plus mags are proprietary and expensive. I was hoping to do it in a manner that would allow me to use some of the 50 M14 mags I have.

Yeah I haven't really thought of the total price but I know by the time I replace the stock and the conversion, Ill probably have enough in just that to buy a neww rifle but I figure since I like the rifle so much I might as well put my touches on it seeing as to how it will be with me for a life time. I sold the rifle once and bought it back so it's here to stay.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah I haven't really thought of the total price but I know by the time I replace the stock and the conversion, Ill probably have enough in just that to buy a neww rifle but I figure since I like the rifle so much I might as well put my touches on it seeing as to how it will be with me for a life time. I sold the rifle once and bought it back so it's here to stay.

The Bell & Carlson stocks are pretty nice and work well with the mag modification. I have an A5 B&C stock and it's pretty nice. I know a Gunsmith could do the mod for the M14 mags but I'd like to do it myself. I have another Remmy 700 in 308 that I might sell to finance the mods to the PSS.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ill be doing it on my 700 build so ill have more info later. i think im going to have the smith inlet the stock for me. id hate to screw up a manners stock to save a few bucks

Top Bottom