• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I've used Remington GBs in my Marlin 60 for over 15 years and cannot remember a dud. Probably happened a couple times, but if it were more than once or twice, I'd remember it. I started using them in My M&P .22 pistol and have not had a single misfire.

If you're getting 30% misfires (or anywhere near that), I'd look at the gun.

My limited experience has been about 3 rounds out of 500 at the range that were duds. Far lower than 30%. It is dirty, but it is cheap. You get what you pay for.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My limited experience has been about 3 rounds out of 500 at the range that were duds. Far lower than 30%. It is dirty, but it is cheap. You get what you pay for.

Agreed. I probably overstated my reliability a bit. I would guess, and it is a guess, 2 or 3 rounds out of 500 in the Marlin 60 and about 100 rounds through the M&P 22 without a dud. Yes, it's dirty, but I'm one of those weirdos who cleans their guns after almost every use, so not an issue.

Now, Federal American Eagle, I could not get that stuff to extract from my M&P pistol for anything. I gave it to my son for use in his bolt action and he has had no issues.

Top Bottom