• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • who4u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    I have a Remington model 12-1-A, 22 cal. short, long, etc. I have the original box, all the papers, hang tag, receipt when bought in 1941 from Marshall Fields. The rifle is in very great shape for the age. I'm trying to find out what its worth? Can anybody help me out.
    Thanks Dale

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have a Remington model 12-1-A, 22 cal. short, long, etc. I have the original box, all the papers, hang tag, receipt when bought in 1941 from Marshall Fields. The rifle is in very great shape for the age. I'm trying to find out what its worth? Can anybody help me out.
    Thanks Dale

:welcome:Welcome to INGO...from Chesterton!:welcome:
    As to your question,the 12A slide action rifle, Bluebook of gun values lists it at $925.00 in 100 percent condition. $825.00 in 98 percent,
    $700.00 in 95 percent and so on.

who4u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Thanks for the quick reply, but having the original box, papers, hang tag and all has to make it worth more I would think, the book on this has to be put to the side. If you know what I mean.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks for the quick reply, but having the original box, papers, hang tag and all has to make it worth more I would think, the book on this has to be put to the side. If you know what I mean.

That Remington was made from 1909 to 1936, so if it was purchased in 1941, it must have been purchased used. As far as how much the documentation and stuff adds to the price depends on what someone is willing to pay.:twocents:

Top Bottom