• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    You can buy Federal Large Pistol Match primers at $39.99/k all day long at Gander Mtn in Indianapolis. I usually reload in quantities of 100, so the price hasn't been much of a deterrent - although I'd certainly rather pay the $30/k they're really "worth".

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    Try Bite The Bullet Gun Shop near Seymour on Hwy 31. Bob has all componets you need for reloading, powder ,primers and bullets. He is the only place around that has VihtaVuori powders. He caters to USPSA shooters.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Bite the Bullet
    8834 N. Highway 31
    Seymour, IN 47274
    812-445-3010

Recommend you call first. Bob sometimes has places to be and people to meet.
    Highly recommended shop.

He's about 5 or so miles north of US50 on highway 31. West side of road, white house with garage converted into store. Look for sign in yard.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Ghitch75 asked for the address. I just gave the information.
    As I once worked for a guy who thought Hartford, CN was on my way during a Dallas/Denver/LA/Nashville trip, nothing registers any more.

dratt1957

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Crothersville,In
    Does anyone know of a good central Indiana dealer that has a good reloading supply's stock? I sure get tired of paying hazmat fees and such for powder ect.
    I work at Bassmaster in Seymour we have a fair selection of powder and primers,bullets.
    we have however had to pay freight and hazmat ourselves of late to keep the stuff
    in stock, but we are within driving distance, give me a call 812-522-7501 ask for Dale
    if you mention you are a member of Indiana gun owners I give you 10% off ammo and
    reloading supplies! but we are not setup to ship it at this time.......sorry

Last edited:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Their prices are getting out of line. However... if I might plug one of our new site supporters, :welcome: Profire, has seen the need for reloading componets and is here to help. :rockwoot:

I have spent some time talking with the owner, and find him to be very well versed in reloading, as well as being a shooter and INGO supporter. :+1: Check out Profire for your Central Indiana reloading needs. This is not a paid endorsement, I am not an actor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once. :laugh:

Top Bottom