• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you like to see a seperate sub-forum for reloading?

• Total voters

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I vote to split em up! Im glad you found 2 boxes of .22 at Walmart in BFE.... I just dont need to read about it every other thread!:D

Rep inbound.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    This problem is solved if all the "I found ammo" threads are put into the thread that's stickied for this very purpose.

Problem solved, and no more cluttering the forum with yet more subsections.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    This problem is solved if all the "I found ammo" threads are put into the thread that's stickied for this very purpose.

Problem solved, and no more cluttering the forum with yet more subsections.

+1 my friend, I almost dont even bother looking here recently because of all the rookie nonsense.

Im no pro, but Im much more concerned with my next pet load...how much clays do ya run?....Anyone got a power pistol load to duplicate factory GI hardball?

God bless
    -Shred

pjt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    This is worth joining the conversation on and not just lurking. I'm even qualified. Split 'em up!

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    Go for it.
    I'm tired of all the "I found ammo!" posts too.
    Would somebody please just give them some juice and a cookie?!:runaway:

tacdriver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    VA
    Great idea, helps to have it broken out in a sub forum so you can key in on troubleshooting, receipt sharing and lessons learned, you know those types of experiences that don't get lost in the fray of general ammo posts.

Regarding factory vs reloads.... Besides 22's I hadn't purchased a factory pistol round in 15yrs and I log a bit over 15k per calendar through my pistols.

I'll starting to do the same for rifles now that I have the 550b up and running... already up to 460 rounds of 308 built thus far :ar15:

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I vote to split them. I am more interested in the reloading info vs. hey I found ammo on www. who cares. com , whoops, my bad. Now out of stock.... Also not really interested in who's the best gouger of ammo prices. I reload and would like to learn and share knowledge about that with others who share the same interest. Just saying...

mac45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2008
    I vote for a split.
    I think there's enough traffic to support two forums. Especially with all the new folks starting to reload.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Its kinda nice to have a section to compare the two , but as you have said all the i found a box of this here and a box of that their does get a tad annoying. Im still relatively new to this sight so i still have my fresh car smell attitude towards the forums, heh.

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    I vote "split" as well. The "I found this..." stuff makes it like posting a picture of your meal on facebook - irrelevant. It IS nice that people actually care enough to do try to help but... :dunno:
    :twocents:

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Well, with more than 100 precincts reporting, over 90% of respondents would like to see a separate Reloading sub-forum. How about it, Mods?

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Is this going to happen?:dunno:

Well, I haven't heard from a moderator, so I am guessing nothing is going to change. That leaves us with having to wade through dozens of "get your ammo now!" threads to find the reloading stuff that interests us. I might visit less frequently or stay on the site for less time, as a result?

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Worst case guys, we can start using the "tags" function. If admin doesn't want to make a new board (I'm saying IF, they may not even be aware of this thread or our issues), then perhaps a sticky thread as a note to all reloaders that if you see a thread on reloading to add the "reloading forum" tag, so then all we have to do is go here:

reloading forum - INGunOwners - Threads Tagged with reloading forum

(not sure if you can then SUBSCRIBE to an update on tags like that, but at the very least you can bookmark, or next time you see a thread with that tag click on it and see all the other tags)

I put "reloading forum" instead of just reloading because some FS/T forum threads were coming up with just reloading.

Top Bottom