• dennymac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    La Grange, KY
    Reloading Room Picture

Good morning. I wanted to take a moment and share my reloading area
    It is not a large room, only about 17' x 18'. And, for the moment, it contains a few woodworking tools and tool boxes as well as the reloading equipment. I am working on a new shop for the hand tools and woodworking stuff. Maybe this winter it will be finished.
    I also teach the NRA Reloading Class. I do not have a strict schedule, so I can schedule the classes as needed. If you would like more information, PM or email me. Thanks for the opportunity to share. DennyMac

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Looooking good!

Wow Looks great dennymac! :yesway: I am in the process of converting what used to be the laundry room in my home to a dedicated reloading room. The room is 10' x 12'. When I am finished I hope it will look something like yours. I do have a bit of work to do first though as this is what it looks like now. These pics would have been on here earlier but the laptop at the shop has Vista for it's os and it would not let me link!

MyDillon550B072_zps8742991c.jpg

MyDillon550B073_zpsc256e96b.jpg

MyDillon550B074_zps4f9e60dc.jpg

Last edited:

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    My Reloading Room Still In Progress

This is my Reloading Room, it is still in progress but it is getting there, next project: a better bench!!

redir

redir

picture.php

This is my Gun cleaning table:

picture.php

picture.php

Ill get it finished some day! :D

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Update: Ready for Spring!

Added a beam scale (I think I am getting to like it better than the digital) some more components primers,powder and bullets. Also added a clearing barrel,15 gal.16ga.drum with 150 lbs. of sand) as my shop is in the basement with four concrete walls and a concrete floor and I had visions of a loose round chasing me around down there! :eek: :runaway: (Thank you Kirk!)

MyDillon550B068_zps7186cb50.jpg

MyDillon550B081_zpsdac3f415.jpg

MyDillon550B086_zps7d2e8ac7.jpg

MyDillon550B083_zps193066b1.jpg

Clearingbarrel030_zpse7bc575d.jpg

Clearingbarrel039_zpsfdc04f67.jpg

Clearingbarrel035_zps44794ce9.jpg

Last edited:

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    I moved out to colorado and had to take down my old reloading room setup in indiana. I am very happy about my new setup. I now have alot more room and i added a few new items like the 50 bmg setup, sonic cleaner etc.... I have posted a link to a video of the room.

Thanks to andrew at profire arms for getting me into reloading. I now teach my own beginer reloading classes out here and pass on the good deeds as he does.

IMG_0037.mp4 Video by codysandersphotos | Photobucket

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Poisonspyder that looks awesome. A dedicated room to reloading/shooting/hunting. I love it. What made you move to Colorado? Business?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I moved out to colorado and had to take down my old reloading room setup in indiana. I am very happy about my new setup. I now have alot more room and i added a few new items like the 50 bmg setup, sonic cleaner etc.... I have posted a link to a video of the room.

Thanks to andrew at profire arms for getting me into reloading. I now teach my own beginer reloading classes out here and pass on the good deeds as he does.

IMG_0037.mp4 Video by codysandersphotos | Photobucket

Best part was at 0:31. Good looking steel on the floor!

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    Thanks for all the nice comments. I really enjoy the setup and so do all my friends. Yes that is some great steel from some guy in Indian who thinks he is a bobcat. I teach classes for ccw permits out here now and the students always love the steel. I send them your way too.

I moved out to colorado for several reasons. I wanted a safer place to live number one. Being four hours from a interstate or major city like Albuquerque but still have a major hardware store and discount center 20 min away. Two I lived in his area before and loved it. Three I was able to pick up a bank owned mansion (8700 sq ft) on 40 acres for 25 percent of the cost with the it will take me 20 years to remodel it plan. Lots of other reasons but that's the three major ones. I have a 2 bedroom guest house I will have remodeled end of feb for rent if your ready to take the plunge.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be building a new bench here in the next few days. Gotta make room for the new toys!!

I'll post pics when complete.

Top Bottom