Refurbished Vortex optics now available at A&A Optics.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As some of you know I was offered the opportunity to get all the Vortex refurb's. Obviously I jumped on this with both feet. Last night this arrived at my shop.

These are all the PST's, RZR 1-6's, and a couple Viper HSLR 6-24 FFP/XLR. What does this mean to you? HUGE savings. I cant publicly post pricing, but if you can send me an email/PM with the model your interested in, I can reply with pricing/availability. All I can say publicly is I would be shocked if you dont jump on the pricing. I sampled about 10 of the refurbs last night, and some of the box's show wear, but besides that If I didnt tell you they were not new, you wouldnt know it. These are backed by the exact same warranty as any other Vortex scope, so IMO its a huge win for you guys to save anywhere from 100-400 bucks on a great product.

Let the emails/PM's begin.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I have seen various scopes for sale at Natchez with the "refurb" listing.

Always wondered what the fixes were for.

No way of knowing. It could be as simple as a timing thing. I know we had a guy on a hunt that his Bino's fogged up. Vortex overnighted him a brand new set so he could finish his hunt, and gave him a month to return the old set. It could be something more serious as well.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Any of the lower end Crossfire or Diamondback models? Just starting my 300 Blackout suppressed build out of spare parts and will gradually upgrade as I go along, but most of my money is in the barrel and suppressor right now of course.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Any of the lower end Crossfire or Diamondback models? Just starting my 300 Blackout suppressed build out of spare parts and will gradually upgrade as I go along, but most of my money is in the barrel and suppressor right now of course.

No, the saving's are based on percentage's. On 100-200 dollar scopes, the savings are not going to be enough to mess with. Basically, 20% off of a 1000 dollar scope is a good savings. 20% off of a 100 dollar scope is not.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Yes it would, but I would lose all opportunity to sell these in the future, so its not really worth it. I'm pretty easy to contact.

that's cool, not really needing any motivation to spend more money. I have $84 left on my card after neckbearding bunch of lowers, uppers and powder over the weekend.

I panicked.

Top Bottom