• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes, but only for the 1st visit to the range. After that it is like a new car. The more you run it the more you will run it..............:D

I pampered my trophy for a while. Now it gets out to the dance with the rest.
    It is just now really shot in.

The new Loaded has not been out yet. Anticipating that trip.

Hah! I like your style. Although this is a bit unrelated, I have to say my .22 slide/barrel is worth its weight in gold. A trip to the range now means I can put 2-300 rounds of .22 down the pipe and then swap over and do 50-100 in .45. Saves a TON of money!

wish i had a 1911 would be badass

I'll warn you...it'll spoil you. Once you shoot a nice 1911, nothing else feels as good. Sure other designs can hold more ammo, are lighter, are more reliable (all depends on your 1911 IMO), but man. The single stack grip, single action trigger, balance...it'll spoil you I tell ya. And man is it an expensive taste to acquire. But then again, very worth it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hah! I like your style. Although this is a bit unrelated, I have to say my .22 slide/barrel is worth its weight in gold. A trip to the range now means I can put 2-300 rounds of .22 down the pipe and then swap over and do 50-100 in .45. Saves a TON of money!

I'll warn you...it'll spoil you. Once you shoot a nice 1911, nothing else feels as good. Sure other designs can hold more ammo, are lighter, are more reliable (all depends on your 1911 IMO), but man. The single stack grip, single action trigger, balance...it'll spoil you I tell ya. And man is it an expensive taste to acquire. But then again, very worth it.

Do not feed them after midnight......seriously..........................;)

Top Bottom