• sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Express Police Supply

Thank me with a rep! :welcome:
    PS, not affiliated with OMB in any way shape or form.
    45 ammo is about as hard to find as hens teeth right now and this price for carry ammo is insane(in a good way!)

The ad email that went out about an hour ago said they had 234k rounds in stock.

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    Express Police Supply

Thank me with a rep! :welcome:
    PS, not affiliated with OMB in any way shape or form.
    45 ammo is about as hard to find as hens teeth right now and this price for carry ammo is insane(in a good way!)

The ad email that went out about an hour ago said they had 234k rounds in stock.

looks like they are all sold out of the .45.....day late and a dollar short again.:dunno:

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    For anyone that bought some...can you check your order status? I tried logging into my account but it says my account information cannot be found...

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I emailed them about my account, they said they were having server issues but did recieve my order. Problem is, the lady said that what I ordered (2) T-Series .40 boxes and (2) 00Buck 12Ga something or other, was on back order and will be shipped asap. *sigh* at least they are good prices...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I emailed them about my account, they said they were having server issues but did recieve my order. Problem is, the lady said that what I ordered (2) T-Series .40 boxes and (2) 00Buck 12Ga something or other, was on back order and will be shipped asap. *sigh* at least they are good prices...
    On the .40, did you get the 180 gr or the 165? I know the 180 was on BO.

LS2Notch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Terre Haute
    I ordered from them recently and I don't think they like people placing large orders. They only shipped one case of ammo that I ordered. I emailed them and asked if the rest was back ordered because it didn't say that it was on the site. The woman asked if I wanted to cancel my order or keep it on back order. I told her to keep it back ordered and she couldn't give me an ETA when they would get it in stock. Well needless to say it shipped out the same day I talked to her and I got it the next day. Seems that they would have known it already shipped since she had my order number or they were just hoping for me to cancel it. I ordered some .45 ACP while it was still in stock, hopefully they won't do the same thing again.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Finally got my order today...but they charged me shipping. Did anyone who ordered under the assumption that it was FREE shipping get charged? They also shipped and charged me for an extra box of 12GA 00Buck, but thats fine. Shipping @$14 when I thought was free might call for an email.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I didn't, but maybe I should check my bank account again.

Edit: Nope, just charged me for the ammo, no shipping.

E-mail them and bitch.

Top Bottom