• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I just found out today that a cousin of mine that lives in Ft. Wayne is in the market for his first handgun. He says he is interested in a Beretta and I advised him to shoot several makes/models to see what he likes best. Where can he go for that? He lives just south of the Coliseum. Thanks in advance.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I won't be of much help... I have maybe (3) shops I frequent in the area and none have a range or offer that...

While I can't vouch for them, I am aware of a few in the area that do have a range, but I don't know if they offer rentals... Your cousin could call and ask...

Freedom Arms right off Coliseum Blvd
    Hillside in Roanoke
    Miles Corner in Garret

Another option if your cousin can't find a place would be considering taking the NRA basic course... Last I knew, INGO member NIFT on here offered classes in the SW Ft. Wayne/Roanoke area and last I knew, he provided a few different handguns for the students... With the current price of ammo, and depending on what rentals run, the price of the class might not be far off.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Freedom does not rent.

i passed Miles Corner in Garrett and could have sworn I seen a rental sign last week. Best bet is to call them or send him to Indy to test one around there and buy at ZX Guns. ZX has the cheapest offerings in prices around here. I hate to say it but I have spent almost $3000 there on $4000+ worth of firearms since they opened in May.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Zx has the best prices all around right now though on individual things that might not hold. They have a huge selection too. No one rents around here that I know of.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Sportsman Cove in Leo has great prices and great people. They might rent ya a shooter but call first

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Sportsman Cove in Leo has great prices and great people. They might rent ya a shooter but call first

I like those guys. Extremely good service and they had ammo and reloading stuff when no one had it, but the prices are a little on the higher side. At least for the gun stuff I looked at. The bow stuff seemed pretty competitive.

Top Bottom