• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    i am looking for a range bag and am needing some suggestions on where to get them. what do you guys like. i find my guns, ammo, and equipment supply growing and its becoming a pain to go shoot and carry all my stuff.

what do you guys like, think.

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The midway range bag is MUCH bigger than I thought it would be. For much smaller range trips (1 handgun or 2) I take the LAPG bug out bag. Esrice did a great review of it on here as well.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I love the midway bag. It is roomy enough to fit my entire chrono setup plus lots of ammo, mags, guns.

As mentioned, it's a big bag, so if you're looking for a small bag then look into something else.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Ill throw in a curve. YES the midway bag is great and inexpensive BUT I really prefer the maxpedition back pack (Falcon II I believe) to a shoulder type bag. It has a place for everything including 3 liters of water in a hydro pack.

If you just want a bag, or need to save some cash, either midway bag is great. I have the huge one in the closet and my wife uses the smaller one.

If you want easier to carry with water capability a good back pack is the way to go.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I got a LApolice gear bag for 20 bucks. I like it but don't love it. It could be bigger. But if you are looking for something that can hold a few magazines and a couple of handguns then its perfect.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I really like my 5.11 Tactical Range Bag...here's a picture and details

Range Ready Bag | Bags & Backpacks | 5.11 Tactical

For the OP's reference, this is the same bag that Midway sells, but branded under 5.11. One previous poster suggested that some materials might be of better/different quality.

Its the same case with the $140 "Shooter's Connection" bag.

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/...ament-Series-Shooting-Bag-PRO-BLACK-P555.aspx

Which also means you Midway owners could purchase a "rain coat" for your bag.

CED Shooters Connection XL Range Bag Raincoat

Top Bottom