• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    We got a couple hours of it early this morning in Kokomo. Sure could use some more though.. the fields are looking pretty sad.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Clark Co. was under a flash flood warning earlier today, started raining about 0630 in Sellersburg (moments after I walked in the door at work), and rained HARD until around 0900. Lots of lightning, too.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Sure could use more than what we got this morning. A half an inch every week isn't quite enough. Need a good All day soaker.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Due to a long cool down period, we had to wait until the wee hours of the morning to put on the boat size grill cover. This was being done as the lightning was cracking overhead(which was awesome by the way). We did not get any rain until prior to daybreak. It was just enough to wet the roads. It is so dry, mowing grass is an exersize in breathing technique in a high dust saturation environment...

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    My poor pumpkins are drying out bad.. My chances of giant pumpkins this year are looking bleak.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I wonder if Indiana canteloupe's and musk melon's sweet taste will suffer due to the low rain totals? I remember a dry summer several years ago when a nursery north of Noblesville stopped bringing in Decker melons(a very fleshy and sweet melon) for that season due to that very reason.

Top Bottom