• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Personally, I recommend setting aside a gallon jug of drinking water and blasting death metal at it really loud for about a month straight. And I do mean REALLY LOUD. And you also need to to put profane labels all over the jug.

Best water you'll ever drink.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    I had dinner with Elvis Presley last night at the Area 51 dining hall. He told me that the "radio water" thing is totally legit.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    wow. so much vitriol in this thread :):
    I've seen the easywater work with my own eyes, can't deny that.
    I'd like to see someone on here who's actually owned one say that it doesn't work.
    snarky comments aside, don't say "I read where" "I have a friend who said" "I read on the internet that..."

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I'd like to see someone on here who's actually owned one say that it doesn't work.
    snarky comments aside, don't say "I read where" "I have a friend who said" "I read on the internet that..."

Define "work".

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Define "work".

we had some pipes that were caked with lime. it was like concrete. I took a hammer to it and barely chipped away at it. after a while the easywater actually removed the lime. + we used to have a bad problem with scale on faucets, shower doors etc. and salt softeners are bad for me because of hypoglycemia and diabetes. so we had to try an alternative to a salt softener. and it worked. I was just as amazed as anyone. do I know the science behind the patent? no. but I can't deny that it got rid of our limescale issues. I know some people like the "slimy" feeling you get from a salt softener and you won't get that from the easywater but what it says it can do, for some not all, worked for us. they call it a water conditioner not a softener. the molecules in water are, for lack of better example, like tree branches. when blasted with the thousands of radio waves in the easywater, the molecules become smooth and round. malleable.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    the molecules in water are, for lack of better example, like tree branches. when blasted with the thousands of radio waves in the easywater, the molecules become smooth and round. malleable.

I'm sorry, but this has to be one of the most ridiculous thing I've read on InGO in a while, and that's some stiff competition.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

No vitriol here, just a skeptic who was reinforced with their lack of outside confirmation of their technology. It was further reinforced when a professional installer walked away for the same reason. :dunno:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    It was further reinforced when a professional installer walked away for the same reason. :dunno:

one customer said it didn't work for them? maybe it didn't, it doesn't for everyone. but to sever ties with a company, as a plumber, that you install systems for...because one person said it didn't work...?:dunno: or because of a "lack of information"? seems awfully rash.

the last thing that I want to do is argue with y'all about the science behind this because I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Most people don't believe that the technology works until they see it with their own eyes. It's hard to believe...I understand that. I would suggest anyone who wants to see proof can visit EasyWater. They're in Mt Comfort (across from Indianapolis Regional Airport). That's what I did. They'll show you if one of the systems (scale, iron, etc) can help you or not. Take in a water sample and they'll tell you (free of charge) what's in your water, what's not in your water, and if they can help you. They also have a 120 day return policy so that you can try it to see for yourself.

I remember when people used to say that Reverse Osmosis water systems were snake oil :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    one customer said it didn't work for them? maybe it didn't, it doesn't for everyone. but to sever ties with a company, as a plumber, that you install systems for...because one person said it didn't work...?:dunno: or because of a "lack of information"? seems awfully rash.

the last thing that I want to do is argue with y'all about the science behind this because I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Most people don't believe that the technology works until they see it with their own eyes. It's hard to believe...I understand that. I would suggest anyone who wants to see proof can visit EasyWater. They're in Mt Comfort (across from Indianapolis Regional Airport). That's what I did. They'll show you if one of the systems (scale, iron, etc) can help you or not. Take in a water sample and they'll tell you (free of charge) what's in your water, what's not in your water, and if they can help you. They also have a 120 day return policy so that you can try it to see for yourself.

I remember when people used to say that Reverse Osmosis water systems were snake oil :):

Where did I Say they had ONE customer complain? From my discussion with the employee it was a regular occurrence and they had no way to prove to the customer it WAS (or wasnt) working. It apparently happened repeatedly, because I also doubt they would drop a product due to one customer.

I get it. You think it works. You are getting your $$ out of it. Good for you. When you show me outside, verifyable scientific proof that it works, I'll believe it. For me actions speak louder than words... so when a company says "no. we dont need to prove it works." they have something to hide.

Top Bottom