• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    "The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent.
    Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides."

-source:
    Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides - Independent.ie

PRODUCT PAGE: Home

The treated water also has its effects on animals. It states that it benefits the metabolism. Be wary though if you're taking medication. It apparently enhances the effectiveness of meds in the body which may lead to problems. They sell several different sizes in the product to treat large quantities of water down to just a small container such as a plant waterer.

interesting

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Saw this yesterday. I'd take it with a big chunk of salt. Until I see some real science behind it, from reputable sources, I'm gonna have to say I'm not quite ready to buy into this one. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    tumblr_mcpmgieFzh1r1k56no1_500.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    LMFAO... I'll happily admit I was wrong if this turns out to be the miracle it's proclaiming to be but I'm very, very skeptical at this point. A very basic understanding of chemistry & biology says this is snake oil. So unless there is some serious chemistry/biology stuff going on that I can't comprehend, I'm gonna say it's snake oil...

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Doesn't anyone have a basic understanding of biology. chemistry and/or physics anymore?

Luckily for the charlatans most people NEVER had a basic understanding of those subjects.

Let's see: unsupported claims using scientific sounding but basically meaningless phrasing. Yep, hits the scam meter. And the true believers will come out of the woodwork vociferously claiming it works and anyone doubting is just a poopyhead.

*yawn* YAPS (Yet Another Pointless Shill)

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    LMFAO... I'll happily admit I was wrong if this turns out to be the miracle it's proclaiming to be but I'm very, very skeptical at this point. A very basic understanding of chemistry & biology says this is snake oil. So unless there is some serious chemistry/biology stuff going on that I can't comprehend, I'm gonna say it's snake oil...
    yup

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I worked with a guy who used to install and service them. His company quit dealing with EasyWater because it appeared to be snake oil. When a customer would call and say their unit wasnt working, he had no concrete way to prove it was. When the owner looked into the fact that Easywater refuses to have outside peer-reviewed tests done on the product, that was the final nail in the coffin and they quit installing and servicing them.

I have to agree with that business owner. If your product is so damn good, patent the hell out of the process and open it up for outside verification. Anyone who isnt willing to "show their work" as math teachers tend to say, deserves the title moniker of "snake oil".

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    HaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHA
    HAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHA
    HAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaH
    AHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHa
    HaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHa
    HaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaH
    aHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHA
    HAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHA
    HAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAH
    AHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHA
    HAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHa
    HAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAH
    aHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaH
    HaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaH
    AHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHAHa

Finally I can listen to Howard Stern thru my faucet!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Next thing you'll say is that my coconut oil enemas are useless. Some of you skeptics really need to expand your minds.

Pro Tip: Take the oil out of the coconut before attempting the emema.

Finally I can listen to Howard Stern thru my faucet!!

I drank some and when I took a whiz later I could swear I heard The Casey Kasem Top 40 Show.

Talk about a long distance dedication!

Top Bottom