• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cheese

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Granger
    How am I supposed to buy sell or trade on here when I have to make 50 posts before I can reply or pm someone?

cant really use any function oh this site as a new comer

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Uh, welcome?

This isn't a classified site. It is a forum that happens to have classifieds.

Participate in the forum, or become a Site Supporter, as was outlined in the "terms" you accepted when joining.

cheese

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Granger
    Gotcha ,thanks for the clarification. I see some other newbies in here from my area and can't even say hi because I can't post.

P.s. I did an introduction a few months ago I didn't sign up today.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    How am I supposed to buy sell or trade on here when I have to make 50 posts before I can reply or pm someone?

cant really use any function oh this site as a new comer

Read the rules. the 50 post rule is to keep people out that are here just for the classifieds. Hang around. 50's not that hard to make if you are involved. And welcome :patriot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well played. I just jumped in and of course found something I want to buy lol damn spur of the moment decisions

If you dont want to wait and post 50 QUALITY posts (not just one liners to race to 50), be come a site supporter and pony up the cash. That bypasses the 50 rule limit.

Instructions are here: Site Supporter Information

But be warned, some forum users will not deal with you unless you are known. Thats why we trade here instead of places like Craigslist, Armslist, etc; We know who we are dealing with thanks to the conversations, vs meeting some random idiot that is looking to possibly scam you or shank ya when you meet.

cheese

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Granger
    If you dont want to wait and post 50 QUALITY posts (not just one liners to race to 50), be come a site supporter and pony up the cash. That bypasses the 50 rule limit.

Instructions are here: Site Supporter Information

But be warned, some forum users will not deal with you unless you are known. Thats why we trade here instead of places like Craigslist, Armslist, etc; We know who we are dealing with thanks to the conversations, vs meeting some random idiot that is looking to possibly scam you or shank ya when you meet.

Yeah I completely understand I meet up with guys on ingo from Facebook and someone told me about this site so I joined. I would be more worried about getting shot then shanked meeting someone random off a gun site..

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I thought 50 was pretty steep when I first joined, then I started perusing the threads by clicking on the phrase "You have X,XXX unread posts." at the top right of the screen. Couple days later I was shocked to see that I had surpassed that hurdle without even trying. Welcome, you'll soon appreciate that 50-post rule when it's time for you to shop around or sell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom