• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Best tint in Indy: ProTint - (317) 507-8468 Ask for Dave Lemen.

+1

Had my wifey's Civic done there a few years ago with a Brow. I think it was $125 or so.

Another vote for ProTint. My wife had her Outback done, just the front door windows to match the back, and it was like $50.

I had my Mega Cab done, all windows and a strip on the windshield (lower than the "line") and it was $165, iirc. He will also go darker than legal, if you want. I, personally, wouldn't go 5%, it would be hell backing up a night (ymmv).

He will also come to you, if he's out and about.

Pic of the Mega Pig:

2012-06-08_20-55-39_335.jpg

2012-06-08_20-56-03_139.jpg

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    If I can find pictures I'll post But I tell everyone to give Xtreme vehicle design in noblesville a try, Its just off 37 near 146th st. They did all windows in my car at 35%, looks amazing, No bubbles or issues and this was in 2007. My friend just got his Jag tinted there a week ago, still looks just as great. They had a groupon for 79 bucks, everything but the front windshield. Normally runs around 150. My windshield is full tint, 35% and I've never had visibility issues at night, but some of my friends can not see out of it, so that's something to consider.

Side note, If you get stopped for front windshield tint, It costs 50-70 bucks to get it removed, and its a fix-it ticket, so you actually have to fix it, or just keep paying tickets. Just a thought.

michaeladkins

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Indy
    We had wax werks on 82nd near I-69 do our truck. 5% on extended cab window and rear window, 20% on driver, passenger door windows, and eyebrow; all under 200. They also did my wife's work window in the anti-glare, mirror look for a very reasonable cost. Call and talk to Brian

+1 on Wax Werks. They have a good crew over there.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Maybe I am the only one that has had a bad experience with Wax Werks. I started to have tint peel and the tint actually seemed to move down the window so that it buckled in the middle of the window after 1 year. Couldn't go back because the warranty was up. Could just be one bad fluke experience.

However, it looked good up until that point.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Maybe I am the only one that has had a bad experience with Wax Werks. I started to have tint peel and the tint actually seemed to move down the window so that it buckled in the middle of the window after 1 year. Couldn't go back because the warranty was up. Could just be one bad fluke experience.

However, it looked good up until that point.

If they only offer a 1 year warranty on their work, well, wow.

Most good tint places warranty for at least as long as you have the vehicle.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Wax Werks was a life time warrenty as long as the person who had it done still owned it. Atleast that's how it worked for me and I never had an issue with the 3 cars I have taken there.

The 5% isn't so bad if your reverse lights are bright. The Grand Am has 2 reverse lights in the tail lights and then 2 more in the bumper like fog lights up front... lit up the whole behind of the car. Wish more cars would have better reverse lights.

Top Bottom