• ...and so much more!
  • Glock22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Bedford
    Let me start by saying that I’m not a “Q” follower. I work with two guys that are big time Q followers. They are brothers and I’ve known them for about 11 years. For the past 4 or 5 years it’s totally consumed their lives, about like alcohol or drugs do. They believe some crazy ideas and when someone doesn’t agree with them or question them they get angry. It’s actually gotten bad enough it’s affected their jobs. Anyone here work with or know someone like this? I’m afraid that one day it’s going to send them off the edge.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Let me start by saying that I’m not a “Q” follower. I work with two guys that are big time Q followers. They are brothers and I’ve known them for about 11 years. For the past 4 or 5 years it’s totally consumed their lives, about like alcohol or drugs do. They believe some crazy ideas and when someone doesn’t agree with them or question them they get angry. It’s actually gotten bad enough it’s affected their jobs. Anyone here work with or know someone like this? I’m afraid that one day it’s going to send them off the edge.

I really hate to admit it but my wife has really got into some of this crap. Over the past year everything is a conspiracy, even stuff I say personally now has some sort of twisted hidden agenda. Nothing I say is taken at face value anymore and yes, I see the anger too.

The earth is flat and we are living in a bubble like The Truman Show, the planes flying into The World Trade Center were holograms, celebrities drinking blood of children, Trump is naming JFK Jr. as his VP running mate, Elvis was CIA and is still alive, The Titanic sinking was some grand conspiracy, the list goes on and on. To be honest it is really changing things in the marriage and not in a good way.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The earth is flat and we are living in a bubble like The Truman Show, the planes flying into The World Trade Center were holograms, celebrities drinking blood of children, Trump is naming JFK Jr. as his VP running mate, Elvis was CIA and is still alive, The Titanic sinking was some grand conspiracy, the list goes on and on. To be honest it is really changing things in the marriage and not in a good way.
    At least you didn't include in your list the moon landing.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I really hate to admit it but my wife has really got into some of this crap. Over the past year everything is a conspiracy, even stuff I say personally now has some sort of twisted hidden agenda. Nothing I say is taken at face value anymore and yes, I see the anger too.

I just saw a YouTube the other day that was saying Jim Morrison was a CIA operative!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If the CIA had Elvis and Jim in their organization, I'd probably have a much more favorable view of them. But these days, they're probably recruiting Taylor Swift fans.
    Out of all the celebrity death conspiracy theories, the Morrison one is probably more plausible than the others, what with who his father was, but yeah, I don’t think Jim, and especially Elvis, would fit in very well with todays government narrative.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have never even meet anyone that was a qanon follower. I have seen the mainstream media mention it a bunch of times, anytime someone disagrees with them though.

How does one follow quanon anyway? Is there a club or site or something? It does sound pretty far out there, but then again so did locking the entire western world down and claiming it was for a lab created virus.

Glock22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Bedford
    I have never even meet anyone that was a qanon follower. I have seen the mainstream media mention it a bunch of times, anytime someone disagrees with them though.

How does one follow quanon anyway? Is there a club or site or something? It does sound pretty far out there, but then again so did locking the entire western world down and claiming it was for a lab created virus.
    I think it’s a forum or something like that. I can say this about those two- they believe far fetched ideas without proof but at work they have trouble believing the obvious that’s right in front of them.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It is sad when people replace religion with either government parties or conspiracies when things are not going their way. Beware anyone who looks towards conspiracy theorists as religious prophets. And if they start to worship them then distance yourself from them for your own sanity.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Yes, I know a couple of them. One was a good friend of mine that I've had to completely remove from my life. Got into to the point of being scary. He's also had his entire family sever ties he is in it so deep. Then again, he was a bit "out there" even in high school 40+ years ago. A couple of others were either former co-workers or causal acquaintances that I no longer have any reason to have contact with.
    Will say they could be entertaining at times, at least at first until they went off the deep end.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Well that will be easy to disprove soon enough.

Top Bottom