• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

heisman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    I guess I have to say hello before I can post or send email or private message to a seller in the classified section. I'm puzzled why I need 15 post before I can buy anything? I just joined a week ago saw a couple guns I would like to buy, but unable to communicate that to the sellers? SO HELLO and MERRY CHRISTMAS

heisman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Video

OK, I saw the animated video: We need to be committed to the success of the site and not be users of the site for personal benefit:)

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Welcome to INGO. If you think waiting for 15 posts is bad, perhaps you should re-read the FAQs. You have to have 50 quality posts before participating in the classifieds friend.

It's not a bad policy. This is a great forum with lots of good members. Great discussions and plenty of things to chime in on. It shouldn't take long to get 50 QUALITY posts. Think of the classifieds as the bonus to letting folks get to know you.

However, if you don't want to wait, be a site supporter for $11 via PayPal and you can immediately jump into the classifieds.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    You are puzzed why? Because it's the rules. We want to get to know you a little first. So welcome, by the way it's 50 posts and not 15. You will get there just part-take in the fourms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom