• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
    Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
    V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
    Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
    V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
    V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    [carves V into poster on wall]
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    [giggles]
    V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Or Bill. Whatever.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I love that whole part. Hard to follow, but nice.

How about V-Bill? :dunno: (The-Bill, V-Bill, ok nvm.)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I wish I could say I made it. I stumbled on it looking for THIS

----->[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLD3Z6sJWA]YouTube - V for Vendetta Televised Speech[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Bushido Devil Dog on Blogspot and Youtube as well.

My real name is Sir Percival Akhbar Ushio Lancelot Cletus Hung Rhee-lee-long Ibrahim Sanchez Jerome Ivan McGillicuddy Takeshi Okello Malachi Banta Ignacio Lopez Lemonzinger. :D

...It's in there somewhere! ;) :laugh: ;)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Bushido Devil Dog on Blogspot and Youtube as well.

My real name is Sir Percival Akhbar Ushio Lancelot Cletus Hung Rhee-lee-long Ibrahim Sanchez Jerome Ivan McGillicuddy Takeshi Okello Malachi Banta Ignacio Lopez Lemonzinger. :D

...It's in there somewhere! ;) :laugh: ;)

Good Morning, Cletus!!

Top Bottom