• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    The two I ordered a little over a week ago finally were delivered. Build quality seems good. Polymer in front so no need for new pat catch like with the shield arms mags.

Hoping to go to range tomorrow and test them. Seem little smaller than factory ten rounders and hold 15

Anyone else have any experience with them?

IMG_1523.jpeg

BlueDrew2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Hancock Co
    very interested to see a 15 round mag with typical Glock tech. May have me reconsidering the 43x/48 instead of the macro. Heard many good things about the reliability of these vs the shield arms mags. will see what I experience first hand.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    all I have seen are rave reviews but I don't have a miniGlock so my interest is small.. I'm waiting for someone to apply the same design tech to the standard Glock mags :shady: and it wouldn't surprise me to know PSA is working on that as we speak..
    I don’t see how you could wring any more capacity out of a standard sized Glock mag, regardless of materials and design. Both the micro mags and standard mags are double stack, so an increase in available room from side to side is not going to increase capacity, unless someone finds a way to make some kind of 2 1/2 or triple stack design.

If these PSA mags run, it pretty much obsoletes the G19 for my carry needs. Not that my X-Macro didn’t already do that…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    very interested to see a 15 round mag with typical Glock tech. May have me reconsidering the 43x/48 instead of the macro. Heard many good things about the reliability of these vs the shield arms mags. will see what I experiance first hand.
    I’ve got both a 43x and a 48, but won’t be replacing my X-Macro. The advantage of the X-Macro is the ability to share mags with the smaller P365 variants, something the mini Glocks have no answer for.

Like the little girl in the commercial says, “Why not both?” :)

But if I had to pick a platform, a P365, P365XL and P365 X-Macro covers absolutely every carry need imaginable.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I don’t see how you could wring any more capacity out of a standard sized Glock mag, regardless of materials and design. Both the micro mags and standard mags are double stack, so an increase in available room from side to side is not going to increase capacity, unless someone finds a way to make some kind of 2 1/2 or triple stack design.

If these PSA mags run, it pretty much obsoletes the G19 for my carry needs. Not that my X-Macro didn’t already do that…
    Not an issue for me. I'm much more comfortable shooting the Dagger so I have an abundance of ammo and mags. :thumbsup:

walkercolt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    No experience with them yet, but I have a 43x that I would be interested in trying them out in. I was looking at Shield Arms also, but I really like the idea of leaving the mag release stock so the factory mags can still be used.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Over run SA-15 mags for years. First I’ve heard of problems with them. I’ve not experienced any in either Gen 1 or Gen 2 versions. Have to look these mags up and see what is what…

Top Bottom