• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Full steam ahead on protest Tuesday, December 15 @ 4:30 pm at non-representative's offices at 10 W Market Street, Indianapolis.

Can anyone from this forum make it? We have about 10-15 going from the indy defenders of liberty group.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Forgive me for not keeping up on things... what specifically are you protesting at this event? There isn't a whole lot of information in your post, and not all of us are members of the Indy Defenders of Liberty group. ;)

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    You can protest what ever you like. Evan Bayh will not meet with his constituents we have been trying to get a sit down with him for a while at Indy defenders of liberty. So we are going to him. Just try and schedule a meeting with him even if your schedule is open for months you will be denied. Mostly we are protesting the Healthcare bill, Cap n Trade out of control government, and lack of representation. We will walk the circle for a little while and try to get our message out and then those that want to will go into their offices and voice our concerns.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Thanks for passing the info along. Stopping Health Care "Reform", and perhaps "Cap & Trade" should be your main focus points.

Get yer butts out there Indy! Good luck!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Be careful guys they will probably have DHS there to check you on the domestic terror list for calling yourselves Defenders of Liberty. That is an evil name with patriot, freedom, and sovereignty and groups like Sons of Liberty and Free America. Good luck at the protest and I hope you educate some locals in the area.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Not sure if Acorn and SEIU will really be there, they are large backers in Bayh's efforts according to main stream media. So weather or not they are there in person at least they are there in funding.

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    I made it a bit late and did not make it up to Bayh's office (but was there for solidarity if nothing else).

Seemed like a small but genial crowd of similarly-minded folks. Might have been 8 or so by the time I got there, I think there was a max of 15 or so?

Top Bottom