• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I will be offering private classes to anyone wanting to improve there shooting abilities in USPSA shooting. The class will cover all aspects of shooting disciplines from draws to reloads to shooting on the move to stage breakdowns to mental focus and anything the shooters want to improve on. The cost is $100 per session and will be offered any day of the week except Sunday.The class is held at the South Central Gun Club range located in Freetown In. 200 rds at least for class. Grand Master shooter Max Bedwell. 812 522 2405 dbedwell02@comcast.net

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    The classes last from 2-4 hours depending on how much you can absorb during the shooting drills. Everyone has a different skill level so each private class is different for each person and what they want to acheive.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Is there a minimum number of students for these classes or is it truly one on one or one on my group?

Group discounts?

Can you give an over view of the training?

Sorry not meaning to nit pick but I am curious I get asked about training from time to time, I don't have time..

Thanks in advance for the reponse..

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    The classes are one on one ( individual, private ) only one person and the Trainer. I will only be doing this type class in the future. All training is related to USPSA type shooting. The class covers basic gun handling skills such as the correct grip, stance, trigger control, sight picture,week hand strong hand shooting,reloads, and such. After the basics are addressed we will move on to different shooting disciplines,calling your shots ,shooting on the move,engaging moving targets and shooting different type stages. Hope this answers your guestions. Thanks Max

Top Bottom