• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Just wanted to let everyone know who has been having a hard time finding primers, Bass Pro in Clarksville just got some in late this week. I have been having a tough time finding large rifle, and they had several boxes. I bought 2,000 large, and small rifle primers. The price ? well not a real good one at $34.95 per 1,000, but beggers can't be choosers !

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Bob at Bite the Bullet is damm good people:rockwoot:, good selection of pistols and rifles some used, reloading equipment every where, also acme on tipton st. in seymour has a good selection of primers, I was just in there today:):

cprbycps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    I shop Cabela's for mail order. The $20.00 hazmat fee sucks, but from Indianapolis to Hammond (the closets Cabela's) the gas would run that

Happy hunting
    chuck

Last edited:

cprbycps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    :draw:
    I shop Cabela's for mail order. The $20.00 hazmat fee sucks, but from Indianapolis to Hammond (the closets Cabela's) the gas would run that. The last order I did was for 5,000 small pistole primers CCI (I think) they seem to work just fine

Happy hunting
    chuck

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    Dave at 256 Sport Shop East of Austin has some sometimes also. $34.95 isn't bad. Most places seem to be running around $37-39 per 1000. My last batch were from Bite the Bullet, he had a couple thousand at the old pricing of $30/1000 and I bought all of em'.

super38

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I shop Cabela's for mail order. The $20.00 hazmat fee sucks, but from Indianapolis to Hammond (the closets Cabela's) the gas would run that

Happy hunting
    chuck

Just make the drive - You know your wife called and said you can buy whatever it is you want there.....

:dunno: :popcorn: :dunno:

Top Bottom