• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    everyone wants guns right now, therefore everyone selling guns has a more valuable product and will charge higher prices. pretty simple. and its very easy to believe it if you look at it correctly.....the gov't wants to take away your protection, it currently is still legal, if someone told you that in a few days or months you may not be able to possess that protection anymore, you would go out and pay out your A$$ because its more important to have it than to want it and not be able to get it. The thing that sucks is that there are lots of people who know nothing about "normal" prices, so they see a glock priced at 700 bucks and go, gee ok i want that, not realizing that they are paying way higher than normal, so then everyone else who sells glocks will then charge that price knowing they will get it too. crazy!

brute69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    I just sold a rifle on consignment, i told the shop to ask what i had into it, he recommended a price much higher, it sold before i got home! Still about half gb price lol.

Top Bottom