• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I would agree. I bought a nice one with replacement grips and five mags for $300 a year and a half ago. I haven't seen a nice one for under $300 for a while.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I saw a really nice one the other day at Primitive Peddler in Columbus. Two magazines and extra grips. Said that it had been totally refurbished (springs, major internals, etc.). I think he was asking $375. Tempted.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Sigh, makes me sad when i think that i bought mine for $75 when they were flooding into the milsurp market. Why cant those days come back?

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    $350 tops if it is in very nice condition. These are obviously going up and will continue to do so, but for now are still reasonable for such a nice weapon. Now finding a good deal anywhere even near that price on an East German Mak...that is another story!

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    $350 tops if it is in very nice condition. These are obviously going up and will continue to do so, but for now are still reasonable for such a nice weapon. Now finding a good deal anywhere even near that price on an East German Mak...that is another story!

Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I picked up an east german makarov at the 1500 last year in march. That pistol is a blast to shoot. The only thing I don't like about it is the sights. I think you can get a good bulgarian copy for around 325. Take a look at the cz82. Its a double stack 9mm makarov pistol. The sights are a lot better than the mak's sights. I have been wanting to shoot a cz82 for a while now.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I got the cz 82 and this thg is a blast to shoot, $260 at Bradis about a yr ago. Was in there afew weeks ago pretty sure they were $339. Great lil handgun.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Well $275 was the rate for the Bulgy I picked up today. Excellent condition and it was one of those marked "Arsenal" with the logo. I think are circle 10 factory and not imported anymore. Not sure, either way it was a good deal to me.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well $275 was the rate for the Bulgy I picked up today. Excellent condition and it was one of those marked "Arsenal" with the logo. I think are circle 10 factory and not imported anymore. Not sure, either way it was a good deal to me.

The circle with the 10 inside just indicates that it was made at what was known as Factory Number 10 in Bulgaria. The newer ones were intended for commercial sale from the git-go and are marked Arsenal.

Top Bottom