• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Denver,IN
    Just filling out my application for my lifetime and it requires my previous liscense number. I had my ltch back in 1994. How can I find out what my number was. My old liscense is long gone.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Just filling out my application for my lifetime and it requires my previous liscense number. I had my ltch back in 1994. How can I find out what my number was. My old liscense is long gone.

It's not required, especially if your old license is expired. Leave it blank and don't worry about it.

Kmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Denver,IN
    It will not let me submit the form without the previous license #. Only way to avoid this requirement is to answer no to previous license.This would be an omition or lie would it not?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It will not let me submit the form without the previous license #. Only way to avoid this requirement is to answer no to previous license.This would be an omition or lie would it not?

You may just have to do a paper submission. I suppose you could try asking the State Police if they could look it up.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    From my understanding, the question is only to be answered yes if you currently have a license. If you previously had a license that only expired(not revoked) you should check no. You could also call ISP Firearms Division if you want a definitive answer.

DoctorJ32174

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Just had this happen to me last fall when mine expired and I lost my wallet. I sent it in without the prior license number and had no problem. Got my lifetime license within 3 weeks.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    When I moved out of state after I graduated college, my LTCH expired.

When I moved back, I re-applied. I answered yes, put the approximate date to the best of my knowledge, and a ??? in the licence number box. Did not have a problem.

+1 to CarmelHP... if you can't do a paper form call the ISP.

And yes, if you answer "no" you are not being truthful, and can't sign the form honestly. Catch 22?

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    Several years back I had the same situation. I checked yes for previous license, put the year it expired (it had been expired for 20 years), and answered unknown for the number. Didn't seem to be a problem

Top Bottom