• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If that's true and Barrett does not get announced as the new SCOTUS judge because of delays caused by it, I am gonna be pissed. That's why I voted for Trump in the first place. I have been pretty clear that I am undecided. I think that will make up my mind. If Barrett gets confirmed to the bench, I'll vote for Trump, if not AND its because the pomp and circumstance cost the votes to do it, I won't.

The local CBS affiliate reported this morning that they are now pretty sure the spread occurred at the SCOTUS announcement.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If that's true and Barrett does not get announced as the new SCOTUS judge because of delays caused by it, I am gonna be pissed. That's why I voted for Trump in the first place. I have been pretty clear that I am undecided. I think that will make up my mind. If Barrett gets confirmed to the bench, I'll vote for Trump, if not AND its because the pomp and circumstance cost the votes to do it, I won't.

And what if anything will this prove or change.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

There’s only one candidate interested in at least trying to keep America in the same realm as the principles it was founded on. The other is most assuredly not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It proves that ACB is the linch-pin in whether I will ever say anything nice about Foz for eternity? :)

:):

Trust when I say I will stand with you all in your right to use/abuse or just "****" your vote away. No matter what. Its yours.
    I will argue with you and may even scream if it gets really stupid but I will not back down in defending this right for you to show the world how totally important you are.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There’s only one candidate interested in at least trying to keep America in the same realm as the principles it was founded on. The other is most assuredly not.

Well now hold on there my friend. There is that whole independent thing. You know. The worst possible choice between the 3. Or we have the other option. Write in a random name that will only make some nobody counting (if the even do) votes laugh as it hits file 13. Or just stay home in protest. That is a really good option. Protest that no one will ever care about as it makes zero difference.

I need an aspirin. And a shot of bourbon.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

That is quite a strange way to think about it. As CM said it's your vote do as you wish. I just think that's a strange place to draw the line.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well if you and enough others dont vote for trump then I can guarentee you she will never get confirmed then even if it has to be after the first of the year.
    Then if any other justices seats come open you can be sure they will get filled by Democrats who will legislate from the bench.
    Never vote for a Democrat again please or this republic is seriously boned.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    :):

Trust when I say I will stand with you all in your right to use/abuse or just "****" your vote away. No matter what. Its yours.
    I will argue with you and may even scream if it gets really stupid but I will not back down in defending this right for you to show the world how totally important you are.

I mailed in my absentee ballot last week.

At least I think I did.

The Election Office either got my ballot or my Cholesterol/Lipid test I was sending to the lab. :dunno:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm still trying to figger out what "make America great again" really means. Not to me, not to you, but to the people holding the reins. I'm still voting for President Trump if that opportunity isn't taken away but I'm not gonna kid myself that I know what Magadon intends to do in round two. Just knowing what the other side intends to do is enough to make me vote for him though and that sums up the whole of my philosophy on voting this year. I'm going to vote straight ticket because shutting down the Democrat Party machine (the death of a million cuts) is all that matters.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Capture2.jpg

Capture.jpg

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519562-walter-reed-attending-physician-swipes-at-trump-for-motorcade-visit

He works primarily at GWU with some work at Walter Reed as an ER doc and being known for 'disaster' medicine so he was likely nowhere near the President, oh and he's a medical consultant for CNN.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Seeing as there's plenty hydroxychloroquine to take care of thousands, representatives and functionaries plus their staffs and families, why not just get them all exposed and be done with it?

Yeah, I know the real reason. It was just wishful thinking.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Ahhh, I think the authoritarian is the guy who wants to make mask wearing mandatory in the whole ****ing country by decree, not the guy who left it up to the governors. I think the authoritarian is the guy who wants to pack the supreme court with tame justices just so he can get his way if he wins. I think the authoritarian is the guy who wants to tell business from what sources they can get their energy and have people drive battery powered cars so the earth will theoretically warm by 0.6 degrees less in the next 80 years - and that only if the Chinese truly meet their targets while currently producing over 50% of the entire worlds CO2

It's always sad to hear people trying to paint Trump as an authoritarian and then supporting the party that wants to tell you how to think and act and speak in every aspect of your life

This plus Heller.

Heller was basic. The plain text of the 2A and the history of the 2A is clear that it's an individual right. Those who want to deny those rights and in fact go all Animal Farm in denying that it even exists? Those are the true authoritarians.

Those same people are the ones who preach that anyone who doesn't agree 100% with their dictats are "Nazis" who should be punched in the face. Oh, wait, that was all 2 minutes ago in 2017. That progressed to they should be hit over the head with a lock in a sock... which just recently became, hide in the shadows, hunting, waiting, "Hey, there's one" and shoot them dead in the middle of the street.

And, back to Heller, anyone that can do that with the 2A can do it with the 1A if it opposes their ends. And they are. And the supposed guardians of the 1A are the Vichy collaborators in it's demise. I never thought I'd live in a country where, oh just for example, someone's life is destroyed because they don't think a person with a penis (FKA as a "male") should be allowed into a woman's rape recovery shelter.

Yet here we are... and THAT is not the clown in the oval office's fault, no matter how you slice it.

Lots of words to say you value party over liberty.

And I see you are up to your usual bottom-tier debate style: when you exhaust your pre-chewed taking points to regurgitate you go personal.

Super classy.

The pen and the sword ARE liberty... one party is against both.

The list is long of people who have been "cancelled" for voicing opposition, or even questioning and requesting debate, or even just posting a link to facts/studies that inform against ANY PART of the progressive agenda.

One party fosters the element that foments for violent revolution, shouts "Death to America" and "Death to pigs". And has been steadily escalating both the level and breadth of violence heading in that direction.

I'm a libertarian... I stand against that party. I'll take a clown over a Che cut-out/placeholder any day and twice on Sunday.

Uhhh, no I’m not saying that, and honestly I don’t know how you made that leap. Wherever the president goes, the Secret Service are compelled to go along. If they don’t they should be rightfully removed. However, I think the POTUS shouldn’t place them, nor any other, unnecessarily in harm’s way. It’s not just the secret service who this strange action could potentially harm.

The job is to protect the President as he goes about his business. The picture I saw showed the limo Secret Service agent IN THE FRONT SEAT, wearing what appears to be an N95 mask.

IMO, less hazardous than being in the same room with him, breathing the same air, to provide protection. My understanding is that the beast has some serious air filtration.

I always thought limos had glass between the chauffer and the chaufee.

But, whaddaiknow?

Your first error was thinking. :)

I'd have driven the Pres.
    I've taken bigger chances, with more danger, than that.

Same here... no molten metal... trip to Aldi's. (no purple on purpose)

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Former White House physician Dr. William Lang on CNN Sunday evening:
    “Well, the fact is that he is the president of the United States. And, of course, they are going to throw everything at him to get him as well as they can as fast as they can. He has never been significantly symptomatic,” Lang responded. “One of the things that I find very interesting is when you talk to a patient who has any kind of respiratory illness, one of the first things you do is listen to them. You listen to the way they talk. When you listen to his tone, his ability to talk in complete sentences, how he sounded in the release just a few minutes ago, he sounded very strong.”

“So that gives you a very, very good indication that he does not have significant, active respiratory disease,” Lang added. “And throughout this, the only real complaint that the president has had has been the fever. Even when his oxygen saturation dropped below 94%, as Dr. Conley noted on Friday, which was the reason that they — one of the main reasons why they decided they wanted to bring him to Walter Reed to watch more carefully, and then, again yesterday, he was never symptomatic.”

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The media claimed Trump was on deaths door, so he made a couple of videos to show he is doing okay. Then the media claimed that the videos didn't really reflect how he is doing, so he went out on a ride to show his supporters (and the world) that he is doing okay. Trump keeps proving them fake news.

Now. They are using an anti-Trump doctor (posted earlier) that likes to play political hack on Twitter and CNN to criticize Trump for taking the ride claiming that he put his secret service agents at risk and now everyone should be quarantined. I'm really confused at this point. Is he implying that the masks that everyone was wearing don't work? Does he think that every doctor and nurse that attends Trump also need to be quarantined?

He has a very political way of diagnosing illness. I wonder if he is ready to pronounce Trump healthy now that he's been tweeting up a storm today? What a hack.

oQisref.jpg

I do understand the concern for the secret service agents who are near the president daily and not just when he rides in the SUV. If they end up infected, they may end up Tweeting constantly and annoying the left...

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The media claimed Trump was on deaths door, so he made a couple of videos to show he is doing okay. Then the media claimed that the videos didn't really reflect how he is doing, so he went out on a ride to show his supporters (and the world) that he is doing okay. Trump keeps proving them fake news.

Now. They are using an anti-Trump doctor (posted earlier) that likes to play political hack on Twitter and CNN to criticize Trump for taking the ride claiming that he put his secret service agents at risk and now everyone should be quarantined. I'm really confused at this point. Is he implying that the masks that everyone was wearing don't work? Does he think that every doctor and nurse that attends Trump also need to be quarantined?

He has a very political way of diagnosing illness. I wonder if he is ready to pronounce Trump healthy now that he's been tweeting up a storm today? What a hack.

oQisref.jpg

I do understand the concern for the secret service agents who are near the president daily and not just when he rides in the SUV. If they end up infected, they may end up Tweeting constantly and annoying the left...

I always take a Dr. seriously when they attempt to diagnose an illness by the number of Tweets a patient sends in a given period. I've never sent a Tweet, so I must be clinically dead.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I always take a Dr. seriously when they attempt to diagnose an illness by the number of Tweets a patient sends in a given period. I've never sent a Tweet, so I must be clinically dead.
    My favorites are the “doctors” who diagnose him based on the videos he’s released of himself speaking from the hospital. If I were any of these doctors patient, I’d be finding a new doctor.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    My favorites are the “doctors” who diagnose him based on the videos he’s released of himself speaking from the hospital. If I were any of these doctors patient, I’d be finding a new doctor.
    I'd be asking the medical board to review their credentials.

Top Bottom