• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mustangjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Jamestown
    bought two guns from them so far. Good deals on both. I am not a fan of their bedside manor nor have I tried to trade anything in. I guess there is good and bad in all.

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    Been there once, just browsed and didn't really speak much with the staff. But, a buddy of mine wanted to sell a revolver and tried there. They tried to say the gun was "broken". Apparently they they were keeping the trigger pressed while showing the hammer had and "issue". I'll be by there again, they are the first stop on my trip to frontier in Avon and Bradis.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, but I love the guys at Premier. I'm not in there much as of late, but never had a bad experience. I've never dealt much with Bryce in particular, but he's always been pleasant and said hello to me when I'm there. I'll spend every penny of my money there before Ft. Liberty or C&C Midwest get it.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, but I love the guys at Premier. I'm not in there much as of late, but never had a bad experience. I've never dealt much with Bryce in particular, but he's always been pleasant and said hello to me when I'm there. I'll spend every penny of my money there before Ft. Liberty or C&C Midwest get it.

They might be great guys.

But someone is spreading fear and lies to line there wallet. And that is wrong. The radio station and the person/persons from Premier responsible for this ad are fear peddling skum IMHO. Good people work for bad people or bad companies all the time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They might be great guys.

But someone is spreading fear and lies to line there wallet. And that is wrong. The radio station and the person/persons from Premier responsible for this ad are fear peddling skum IMHO. Good people work for bad people or bad companies all the time.

One of the employees is from the racing community and he is great. The other guys are deviate and not to be trusted. They really pi$$ed me off or is it obvious.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Hmmm it seems strange that some guys have problems at Premier Arms. I have been going there for years and never had an issue. I have always got very good deals. It sounds like most peoples problems are from trade in's or selling. Keep in mind that when you trade in a gun at any shop you will take a loss. Not sure why so many people don't get that. Premier Arms is the only shop in the near area. That allows them a little wiggle room in their deals. If someone doesn't like the deal go find a better one. Also worth mentioning is one of their main interests is the estate purchases and high end stuff that never go out on the sales floor. And believe you me they are VERY successful in that field.

As for their radio add I can't say. I have not heard of WIBC since I was about 12 years old in the 70's.

I happen to like Premier Arms. I do not go there for everything but for many things they are my first stop. I also like Bryce (and the other guys too) and consider Bryce as one of my best friends.:twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hmmm it seems strange that some guys have problems at Premier Arms. I have been going there for years and never had an issue. I have always got very good deals. It sounds like most peoples problems are from trade in's or selling. Keep in mind that when you trade in a gun at any shop you will take a loss. Not sure why so many people don't get that. Premier Arms is the only shop in the near area. That allows them a little wiggle room in their deals. If someone doesn't like the deal go find a better one. Also worth mentioning is one of their main interests is the estate purchases and high end stuff that never go out on the sales floor. And believe you me they are VERY successful in that field.

As for their radio add I can't say. I have not heard of WIBC since I was about 12 years old in the 70's.

I happen to like Premier Arms. I do not go there for everything but for many things they are my first stop. I also like Bryce (and the other guys too) and consider Bryce as one of my best friends.:twocents:

It is with the trade in value and line of crap they put out in the dealing. I had some good experiences with them until things started getting scary and they changed for the worse. They offered me a ridiculous trade in on a deal. Said some rude things about my gun and were a bit arrogant. I rolled down to PSS, same gun in Bobs case, same gun to trade, got 2 times the trade value and the new gun was $50.00 cheaper on top of that.
    I have done more than enough dealing to know you will not get near what you paid for a gun on trade. Same with a car/bike etc. It is the overall attitude. The person that took me in there the first time has been dealing with Bryce forever and he is getting fed up with him as well.

Spend your money where you wish on what you wish. Not my concern. Just stating personal experiences. I have no issues at any other LGS (well, Dons but hey....:dunno:) I frequent.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I'm sure there are a few on here that like Premier and have had good experiences with them, but all it takes is just a few on here that have had bad experiences to convince most of us to stay away. We have come to know those INGO members and trust their opinions and will take their advice when they say to stay clear of Premier Arms. We will also let others know what we have heard as well.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm... Also worth mentioning is one of their main interests is the estate purchases and high end stuff that never go out on the sales floor. And believe you me they are VERY successful in that field.... :twocents:

I was in Bradies once and a guy had a revolver he was looking to sell that his Father-in-law owned. The guy at the counter told him point blank, it was valuable and he had a customer base of collectors that would buy it. They walked off to the end and I didn't try to ease drop. Thought that was pretty cool that the guy didn't low ball... to my knowledge.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    It is with the trade in value and line of crap they put out in the dealing. I had some good experiences with them until things started getting scary and they changed for the worse. They offered me a ridiculous trade in on a deal. Said some rude things about my gun and were a bit arrogant. I rolled down to PSS, same gun in Bobs case, same gun to trade, got 2 times the trade value and the new gun was $50.00 cheaper on top of that.
    I have done more than enough dealing to know you will not get near what you paid for a gun on trade. Same with a car/bike etc. It is the overall attitude. The person that took me in there the first time has been dealing with Bryce forever and he is getting fed up with him as well.

Spend your money where you wish on what you wish. Not my concern. Just stating personal experiences. I have no issues at any other LGS (well, Dons but hey....:dunno:) I frequent.

I think EVERYONE would agree that Don's does not count, for your list of bad LGS. EVERYONE has a problem with Don's. If they don't give it time and they will.....

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I popped in there today. Was just browsing & saying hey to buddy Jim, the race industry guy. Jim has some seriously good machinist skills. I know he works on local LEO weapons but I'm not sure if it's through the shop or on the side. He makes a lot of various products from target stands for Pincus to brake lines for Indy car. If you need something done right he's your guy.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Speaking of Don; I saw him last week. Haven't seen the old man in a long time. He was out eating with his wife. Don looked good, and was still Don. If one thing never changes it is Don loves being Don. He had the same cheesy smile, tons of jewelry, and a big wad of cash like he always does. While I cant say I respect the man, or the way he has done business. I will say the man has had one hell of a life, would make a great book/movie. He is a character, and at times charming. When he is not robbing you that is. Or arming the south side of Chicago....... IMHO.

Brown Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I popped in there today. Was just browsing & saying hey to buddy Jim, the race industry guy. Jim has some seriously good machinist skills. I know he works on local LEO weapons but I'm not sure if it's through the shop or on the side. He makes a lot of various products from target stands for Pincus to brake lines for Indy car. If you need something done right he's your guy.

Thanks Hop, actually it was Frank Proctor.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Never been there myself. But I won't let the INGOers influence where I shop, or what I buy. And really any thinking adult should do the same.
    If I ever make it out that way, I will draw my own conclusions.

Brown Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Hop, the stands and parts are built under my Brown Dog Tactical on FB. All the service work is done at Premier.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom