• ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    One of our grand children has been admitted to Riley Children's Hospital. His name is Vance and is almost 5 years old. He has been diagnosed with the AML type of leukemia. Please pray for his recovery. We are very lucky to have Riley's available to us because it is a fantastic hospital.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    I will be praying for Vance, the family, the doctors and nurses.

It's hard to see your child dealing with an illness. We made what seems like hundreds of trips to Riley, during a period of several years, for my son who was diagnosed with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. He's 19 years old now, and is doing much better. Hang in there.

May God be with you all.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Thoughts and prayers. My little girl Sophia has had two open heart surgeries at Riley and will have more in the near future. They do amazing things down there but you can never have enough prayers!

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    times like these allow the lords love and grace to shine , especially when WE are looking to him for help , i truly believe he loves that . PRAYERS SENT UP :)

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    images

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Has anyone heard an update on the little ones condition ?

His first round of chemo is almost over. He will have about a 10 day break at home and then back again for round 2. If after round 3 and not in remission he will be up for a stem cell transplant. He is having a hard time eating but that is to be expected. If anyone is interested, we are have a bake sale/benefit all day saturday at Bailey's Discount Center in North Judson. For all of you motorcycle riders, Kersting's Motorcycle Museum is not far away and The Winamac range is not far also. Thank You for all of the prayers, the family needs and thanks all of you for it.

Top Bottom