• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    I'm new to the forum and State kind of. Does anyone know of any practical rifle shoots in Northern IN? The most I seen to find is some at Wildcat but that's still 1.5 hours from me, I was going to start or find something further North. Classes, competitions etc. Thanks

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    NRA & CMP matches at Ft. Wayne rifle and revolver fwrrclub.org . Shot on electric targets (no more pit duty) very well run matches.

We shoot a reduced mid range this Saturday

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm new to the forum and State kind of. Does anyone know of any practical rifle shoots in Northern IN? The most I seen to find is some at Wildcat but that's still 1.5 hours from me, I was going to start or find something further North. Classes, competitions etc. Thanks

You might want to post this in the NWI thread, as I know some guys compete, but I don't have details.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    I was doing classes via my company JF Arms Company, but out of no where after 10 years I've had to shut my private range down thats on property my family (ie MY OWN PARENTS) owns. "Increased Liability Concerns, new Zoning Change Requirements and Neighborhood Complaints" have shut me down.

I've got over 30K invested in dirt work, gravel, targets and classroom stuff that we all know is never going to be recooperated in a timely manner (even after 10 years now). All a total waste and loss now.

Its even questionable on if I can even use my range for personal use.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That is terrible.
    Ranges are how they will take away our ability to use guns. I've had 4 ranges over the last 10 years for classes for Infinity Solutions.

Lucky to have the one I do now.

Everyone supports the 2nd Amendment until they think it might hurt property values. Then the all show up to board meetings to shut it down.

Top Bottom