• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • painmerchant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    clarksville
    That parenting bit was hilarious. I work as a tattoo artist and unfortunately get to deal with these ass hats way to often. About a year ago I was tattooing a group of thugs not unlike the ones in the above video, and they found my "redneck" accent to be funny and amusing. This being the case they decided to make a few jokes about it and mock me in my own studio. I in turn decided to tell them a joke..."what the difference between a "gangsta" and a "redneck"? Redneck don't need 10 of his buddies to whip your ass." after that my accent wasn't as funny.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Ask and you shall receive. There are several other videos by the same people, one with footage of them hanging out in their crib, smoking what I believe must be cigarettes, with graffiti all over the walls. Enjoy.

NOTE by Spasmo - This post was reported as being not safe for work and contained words not appropriate for our board. I couldn't even get through 1 minute of this crap so I didn't verify it. Listen at your own risk.

** My apologies. I was in a rush and forgot to note that. Thank you for pointing that out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PqRhQjX03I

The picture of the kid at 6:30 is in the North Central High School cafeteria. But overall, posting money, drugs or guns on Facebook is retarded. What is sad is the people who dont post that stuff usually have more than the people who post it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Withdraw more than $10k and the feds are alerted by the bank. Get caught with $10k in cash or more for any reason and some jurisdictions confiscate it and make you sue them to obtain it back because it's felt to be drug money.

I refuse to carry more than $9950 with me because of that. American Guns guy had $50k with him the last show.

Storage Wars guys carry tons of cash, and Darrel got
    Robbed after a show where he showed the valuable stuff in his house. How stupid.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    9fe777c4736c4d53bb2ec24ea1a66a25

That dad is in denial. Once I saw Chris choke a ho, out cold, and shoot her up with the 'ron till she died. Cops thought it was an OD.

Chris is a bad, bad dude and I hope is dad knows his days are numbered.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    We had a guy at work who would cash his paycheck and carry a big pile of cash on him. He was proud to be earning that kind of money. It seemed like he flashed that big bundle of bills every time he talked to someone. That was until a couple of jerks with a knife stuck him right in the beer belly and took it away.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I was in small claims court (Im the plaintiff) and the defendant said he had no job and no money to pay me. I objected to that statement and produced a picture that I took off of his facebook page of him snorting a white substance with a $100 bill to the judge.

He still owes me the money BTW.

Top Bottom