• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Whats with all these kids thinking its the cool thing to do? How stupid is this trend? Especially when itsl ike $200. They are usually kids working menial jobs who cash their paycheck, take pictures of the cash and claim they got the money from "hustling".

Also, theres a guy on my Facebook around 22 that just opened a candy shop in his home. He posts pictures of how much money he makes everyday. Great way to get your door kicked in, as his address is right there on his page.

I just dont understand this trend at all.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I never see that as I don't have a bunch of kids on my Facebook. I most definitely don't have a guy running a candy shop out of his house on my Facebook...kinda creepy.

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    Gotta love it. But it gets even better. This thread reminded me of a Youtube video I was directed to over the summer.

I have a friend from college who teaches in an IPS school (we're in our 20s). He has many young students who are open about their gang ties, and one group in particular actually has Youtube videos of themselves in their "gang house" or whatever you'd like to call it. Full face shots, waving cash and guns, rapping about selling drugs and getting women in their duplex of a certain color on a certain street in Indianapolis... maybe they should just put a sign out front to make it even easier on the police. Mind you some of the kids in these videos look to be no older than 14.

Certainly a different world than I grew up in out in Hancock Co.

Randy Moss said it best - "Straight cash, homie."

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    photobucket-4256-1320458489230.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Gotta love it. But it gets even better. This thread reminded me of a Youtube video I was directed to over the summer.

I have a friend from college who teaches in an IPS school (we're in our 20s). He has many young students who are open about their gang ties, and one group in particular actually has Youtube videos of themselves in their "gang house" or whatever you'd like to call it. Full face shots, waving cash and guns, rapping about selling drugs and getting women in their duplex of a certain color on a certain street in Indianapolis... maybe they should just put a sign out front to make it even easier on the police. Mind you some of the kids in these videos look to be no older than 14.

Certainly a different world than I grew up in out in Hancock Co.

Randy Moss said it best - "Straight cash, homie."
    I need a link to this video!

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I'm 23 and I've never felt inclined to take pictures of money let alone post them to Facebook. Last time I had a large amount of cash it was 13K in $100 bills to buy a car. And I certainly didn't want anyone to know I had it in my possession.

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    I need a link to this video!

Ask and you shall receive. There are several other videos by the same people, one with footage of them hanging out in their crib, smoking what I believe must be cigarettes, with graffiti all over the walls. Enjoy.

NOTE by Spasmo - This post was reported as being not safe for work and contained words not appropriate for our board. I couldn't even get through 1 minute of this crap so I didn't verify it. Listen at your own risk.

** My apologies. I was in a rush and forgot to note that. Thank you for pointing that out!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PqRhQjX03I[/ame]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom