• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Wow, that all disappeared quick... I wasn't quite done reading it though... guess we'll just carry on with the purpose of the thread and I'll just go home... :laugh:

I still haven't thought of too many good ones to add.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I wasn't involved in this one, but it's brilliance makes me laugh every time I think of it. I know a guy that , as a "joke", would dump his ashes from his grill on his neighbors side of the fence. One rainy day, neighbor cleans a mess of Bluegill, and deposits the remains in one of said ash piles. Did I mention that "ash boy" had a housecat, pet door, and white carpet/furniture? lol. What an awesome way to send some of the ashes back to the owner. Man that cat loves Bluegill.

This one reminded me of one that a friend of mine pulled. He got into a prank war with his brother in law. The main tactic was giving each other very innapropriate gifts for birthdays, Christmas and such. My friend worked in a shop that mostly bought the contents of estates and sold the antiques. He found an empty funerary urn in one of the lots and put the ashes from his grill inside and gave it to his brother in law, hinting that he had stolen the urn from a cemetary. His brother in law actually snuck back into a local cemetary and hid the urn in a masoleum to get rid of it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Wow, that all disappeared quick... I wasn't quite done reading it though... guess we'll just carry on with the purpose of the thread and I'll just go home... :laugh:

I still haven't thought of too many good ones to add.

I was out shooting can you pm me what happened? ESP since one of my post was deleted. :)

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    someone said something, a new guy flipped out, pissy argument kept going
    Then I joined in. :)
    Most of my posts get deleted on a regular basis.
    Really though, I tried to warn the new guy and get him to stop, but...you know.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well since my story got deleted too, even though it wasnt part of the bickering, heres a repost:

When i was a kid my brother did something to me and i was mad. so to get even, i pissed on him and his bed while he was asleep (no he didnt wake up, lol). he got his ass beat the next day while swearing the whole time he didnt do it. ah it was sweet revenge.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    When i was a kid my brother did something to me and i was mad. so to get even, i pissed on him and his bed while he was asleep (no he didnt wake up, lol). he got his ass beat the next day while swearing the whole time he didnt do it. ah it was sweet revenge.

And the Phrase "Golden Shower" was born:D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some "kids" in my 'hood were breaking into storage barns and stealing gasoline for their go-kart. I got wind of these "crimes" and filled a couple cans up with weak muriatic acid and put them in my barn. Sure enough, I went outside one morning to find my doors pried open and the "gas" missing. Didn't see the Kart being used again after that. A few weeks later "those" neighbors moved out.

I dig your style.

I did a very similar switcharoo to the lazy scum that stole my laundry detergent at a very cheap and dangerous apartment complex in Lansing, MI.

They went through the trouble to cut through a chicken wire cage (all the tenants had their own little cage) where I'd stored the laundry stuff. So I took my empty detergent bottle, filled it with blue paint, blue ink, blue dye, etc. anything blue to match the original color of the all or tide or whatever it was back then. Placed the bottle back in my cage. Sure enough, there were two washing machines that had blue stains in them from the stolen 'detergent'.

I kept a look out for anyone wearing unusually blue stuff - but they didn't dare.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    VUPD and Leash are the winners right now...There's nothing sweeter than learning someone a lesson like that.

You can get even a lot of different ways, but those two make the thieves just say "F***, why did I steal that?"

Pure genius.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My wife laughed at me the first time I asked her on a date so I got even by getting her pregnant and marrying her, HA HA, I get the last laugh

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    someone said something, a new guy flipped out, pissy argument kept going
    Then I joined in. :)
    Most of my posts get deleted on a regular basis.
    Really though, I tried to warn the new guy and get him to stop, but...you know.
    thats too broad. i need names and specifics.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    i HATE doing laundry, so i always put it off. this last semester i was doing laundry in my dorm at Vincennes. i had clothes in 18 out of 20 washers. but it was a weekday so there was no one in there. all of the washers were turned on at the same time so they stopped at the same time. i was transferring clothes from washers to dryers when a bunch of "thugs" walked in. these kids were trouble, and i knew it so just minded my own business. by this time i had 6 loads loaded into dryers. only one out of 5 of these "thugs" had clothes to wash. instead of putting his clothes into the 8 empty washers they decided to pull my wet work shirts out of the washer and lay them on this nasty shelf. i was PISSED, i didnt know how many of them it would have taken to whip me but i knew how many they were going to use so i kept my mouth shut. after starting the washer they all left. now this is a college dorm and im pretty sure that im the only person that ever cleans the lint trap in the dryers. so i collected all of the lint from the dryers, all 25 of them, and put it in his washer. i didnt stick around to see his reaction but im sure it was funny.

another funny one in the laundry room was when i was drying clothes another time. i was doing my metallurgy homework and listening to my ipod when i saw some kid that had no clothes in the laundry room start looking through dryers. now i knew this kid had stolen clothes before so i decided to have a little fun while i kept some other kid from getting their stuff lifted. he had his back to me and i snuck up behind him. now keep in mind i im a scarred up, pissed off looking, mohawk sporting, 6'7" tall 370 pound freshman, im kind of intimidating. i got inches from him and in my deepest voice went "HEY! i dont think those are yours!" do you remember those cartoons when the cat got scared and jumped and stuck to the ceiling? if he woulda had claws he would STILL be stuck to that ceiling :laugh:

i have more but its past my bed time

Top Bottom