• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I used to work at Decatur Mold. It was a hot summer day. One of the guys decided to put a hand full of plastic pellets down my pants. So he got a hand full of m&m's down his. He did not even clean them out. I bet he had chocolate, well I think you can imagine.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    ......Brought in plastic sandwich baggies of poison ivy and poison oak for the real a-holes. Open that bag and squeeze it on a door knob...

Good God, even I couldn't do that to some one. I'd be afraid that could cause some one permenant blindness.

images
    Poison Ivy or Poison Oak couldn't cause serious harm either.

As Carlos Mencia would say: "Dee Dee Dee!"

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    about the only thing I can legally talk about would be as a youngster we switched out my cousins pool shampoo with nair. not revenge but a hilarious prank, his nickname is patches to this day.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I have a friend that suspected that his wife was having an affair with a guy that owned some earth moving equipment. He found out where the guy was working and paid a visit to the job site late one night. I would have never guessed that the oil pump in a dozer engine would pump dish washing liquid well enough to show normal pressure, that is until the engine welds it's self together!

I worked with a machinist once that had worked at a steel mill up in the region. They had a coworker that was a major pain, who was also an assistant foreman. One evening, while he was filling in for the boss, they punched Zerk fittings into both section of his Kennedy tool cabinet and fill it with a drum of Lubriplate.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    A guy I work with loves practical jokes. One night I spent about 2 hours at work punching papers with a 3 hole punch. I managed to get his car keys without his knowledge. Walked outside popped his vents off and dumped massive amounts of paper circles in every vent. Aimed the vents towards right where his face would be. Put the air on full blast. When he started that car it was priceless.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    A friend soap the windows of a car I just bought so I returned the favor with TP and petroleum jelly under the door handles, trunk and the UNDERSIDE of the wiper blades! He said it took forty-five minuets to get the glaze off the windshield. I haven't done this one yet but adjust the passenger seat of your marks car and put cheap panties where his wife/girlfriend would adjust the seat.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A friend soap the windows of a car I just bought so I returned the favor with TP and petroleum jelly under the door handles, trunk and the UNDERSIDE of the wiper blades! He said it took forty-five minuets to get the glaze off the windshield. I haven't done this one yet but adjust the passenger seat of your marks car and put cheap panties where his wife/girlfriend would adjust the seat.

You would do that to someone you consider a friend? That could very easily end a marriage...Even if you told her the truth, it's not like she'd ever know if you were just protecting your buddy. Even if they made it through it, she'd always have doubts.

I'd just stick to TP and vasoline.:D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I saw him the about a week ago. Looked fine to me. One could say that GREAT restraint was exercised for an entire year...until move-out day. Perhaps it was a bit too...vicious. :dunno:

Sounds like he needed punched in the eye more than a chemical burn.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I wasn't involved in this one, but it's brilliance makes me laugh every time I think of it. I know a guy that , as a "joke", would dump his ashes from his grill on his neighbors side of the fence. One rainy day, neighbor cleans a mess of Bluegill, and deposits the remains in one of said ash piles. Did I mention that "ash boy" had a housecat, pet door, and white carpet/furniture? lol. What an awesome way to send some of the ashes back to the owner. Man that cat loves Bluegill.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Used to work with a guy that was a real d-bag. He was also one of those guys that thinks everyone else is dirty; he didn't like to shake hands or touch anything that anyone else touches. He had a glass plate cover on his desk and he got freaky if anyone left a fingerprint on it.

He missed the office Christmas party so, after a few (a whole bunch of) beers we unlocked his office door. One of the secretaries went inside, locked the door, dropped her drawers and sat down right on the glass plate, leaving the "impression" that somebody had got lucky on his desk during the Christmas party. When she was done we opened a condom and threw the wrapper on the floor beside his desk.

When he came in to work the next day and saw the mark on his desktop and the condom wrapper he freaked. He actually refused to work and hired a private cleaning company to come in and clean his desk rather than waiting for the regular crew to do it that evening. He kept on asking who had gone in his office but we all stuck to our stories and said we didn't know.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    LOL...
    Some pretty decent ones listed so far.

Where to start...
    CS powder in the Heater vents on cars.
    Tabassco Sauce dumped inside of wood burning stoves.
    Took a Simulator and duct taped it to the bumper on an OC's HMMWV. With the pop string attached to the drive shaft...

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Shot my sister and her friend with a Red Rider bb gun after they ambushed me in the bathroom with a blow dryer and hair spray. I was like 7 years old at the time and most likely high on gasoline. Was famous in grade school for placing tacks on teacher's chairs. Placed cat fur in my 2nd stepfather's pillow because he's allergic. He shouldn't have killed my hamster. Placed dog feces in his shoes. Laid out a massive log in the toilet and took a pic of it using my mother's digital camera which she didn't find out until later. I chopped almost all of my sister's hair off when she was sleeping. Mixed certain body hair into the Beef Stew, and no I didn't eat it. I infested my mother's house with roaches. Called the Steve Wilkos Show on her when she and her several husbands abused me throughout my life. Used to place vasoline on door knobs.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    5% OC spray is a great one. Putting it on straws is a favorite. Or if you really want to get someone you stick the hole in the spray nozzle in the straw and spray down the straw. The look on their face after that next gulp (and for the next hour) is priceless. Rubbing it on the bathroom door handle so when they touch mr winky he lights up.

Another real good one I heard was hilarious but I can't verify the truth behind it. They told me there used to be this real clown at work that couldn't think for himself and would buy anything. He met a girl and they fell madly in love. He was a virgin before her so he was extremely self concious and wanted to satisfy her since he was a "minute man". So everyone at work planned ahead so that if he asked someone they would tell him it was the greatest thing ever and he should definately do it. So they told him if he wanted to give his woman "the big O" instantly, to take a tube of icy hot and keep it next to the bed. Told him to soak his pinky in it and right when they were getting good and hot and heavy suprise her with that finger in the back door. They told him not to ask her as she would act scared but just try it and she would love it. Well as the story was told to me he came to work the next day depressed, with a black eye, and she never talked to him again.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    A long time ago although I was a perfect tennant, I had a landlord stiff me out of my security deposit. I had a tri-axle truck of gravel delivered and dumped in his front yard.
    A month later, I had a GF call his wife and tell her that she just found out he was married and was breaking it off.
    One week later, I had a check show up in the mail.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    We had a guy at the place I worked before that would always pull basic practical jokes...constantly....on EVERYONE. He'd poke pin holes in the bottom of the coffee cups. Tape/superglue things down on your desk. Turn your desk/chair upside down before you got there, etc.

His actual job was general maintenance. He'd repair hydraulic lines on forklifts, rebuild 2 wheel dollies, minor repairs to dock doors, etc. Always lots of small parts laying around when he worked.

After a while, we'd start taking a spare nut, or bolt, or washer, and drop it into the assortment of parts. He never could figure out why he ALWAYS had something left over when he put the item back together...

Kinda simple, but funny as heck because about 4 of us would do it to him :)

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I did take out an online ad on a fetish website once stating I was a submissive man looking for a "Daddy" and set up a yahoo account for it...every time I got an email from that website I gave the phone number and home address of this guy (married) who had royally ticked me off...guess his wife was none to pleased to find out her hubby was into guys...

That's about the mildest "revenge" I have enacted...

Top Bottom