• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    A little off topic but I heard of a prank one time where some kids let three sheep loose in a large high school. They spray painted them with the numbers "1", "2", and "4". The school was closed for the day to look for the third one.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Some "kids" in my 'hood were breaking into storage barns and stealing gasoline for their go-kart. I got wind of these "crimes" and filled a couple cans up with weak muriatic acid and put them in my barn. Sure enough, I went outside one morning to find my doors pried open and the "gas" missing. Didn't see the Kart being used again after that. A few weeks later "those" neighbors moved out.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    .....on their door stoop.

I'll one up you.

poo_bag.jpg

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Got 5 bottles of "Deer scent" and poured them down someone's defroster ducting.
    Took a crap in a small plumbing parts box and hid it on a co-worker's work van.
    Caught 4 bats and threw them in another co-worker's van
    Wrapped a dead rotten snake around the same co-worker's van I hid the crap box in.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Got 5 bottles of "Deer scent" and poured them down someone's defroster ducting.
    Took a crap in a small plumbing parts box and hid it on a co-worker's work van.
    Caught 4 bats and threw them in another co-worker's van
    Wrapped a dead rotten snake around the same co-worker's van I hid the crap box in.
    :rofl:

I use to just leave the box-o-crap in the basements.:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm too mean and usually get people back about 5x as bad as I got pranked, so I'm generally left alone.

Upper deckers are an easy and harmless way of getting back at someone who pissed you off though.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Had a guy I worked with that never seemed to get enough of pulling pranks on everyone else untill ,,,,, we scraped a fresh killed skunk up off the road, put it in 5 heavy duty grabage bags, poked 2 pin holes in the bags, and tied it up high enough up under the drivers seat, that you couldn't see it unless you were really looking. Took him over a week to find it, and he never did get the skunk smell out of the interior of that truck.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Grease on 2nd step of front loader
    Grease on underside of door handles
    Grease on windshields
    Iraqi poop in the vents on vehicles
    All happened as a result of "practical jokes" done on the wrong person....Just sayin':rolleyes:

Bob

Lay out dye, center lube, anti sieze for the "friendly" pay backs. Brought in plastic sandwich baggies of poison ivy and poison oak for the real a-holes. Open that bag and squeeze it on a door knob...

Put out a bowl of milk for the neighborhood kitties, with some anti-sieze smeared around the rim, and the stupid cat lovers will suddenly learn they really can keep their cats under control and in their own yard after all.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Lay out dye, center lube, anti sieze for the "friendly" pay backs. Brought in plastic sandwich baggies of poison ivy and poison oak for the real a-holes. Open that bag and squeeze it on a door knob...

Such behavior with such a biological agent can result in dire (dire meaning serious medical consequences, including death) consequences, leading to criminal and civil charges.

Put out a bowl of milk for the neighborhood kitties, with some anti-sieze smeared around the rim, and the stupid cat lovers will suddenly learn they really can keep their cats under control and in their own yard after all.

I'm not familiar with the specific chemical's effect upon animals, but ponder why anyone would wish to harm one as such, even if it does crap in one's lawn.

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm not familiar with the specific chemical's effect upon animals, but ponder why anyone would wish to harm one as such, even if it does crap in one's lawn.
    It has no bad effects on the animal, only makes a greasy mess out of the owner's furniture/carpet/etc. It's the owner's fault they let the cat roam freely and that it got into something greasy.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It has no bad effects on the animal, only makes a greasy mess out of the owner's furniture/carpet/etc. It's the owner's fault they let the cat roam freely and that it got into something greasy.

But, but it sounded so mean to the poor little kitty. :rolleyes:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I won't go on record and say this was me....that being said: there was once a roommate a few years ago. He was the rudest person I have ever met. Made a mess everywhere, and refused to clean anything up. The list of d-baggery went on and on. When it came time to move out, he decided to take condoms and lube and smear them over...his other roommates possessions, then went to run a final errand before moving out. His roommate came back early, and being the enterprising soul that he is, found a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. He removed the contact solution from the contact holders, then proceeded to swap it with the peroxide, then put the contacts back so it looked like nothing ever happened. Embrace the burn :D

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I once smeared lipstick in a line directly above someone's windshield wiper blade for using our dead end street as a parking lot for the 500 and blocking my driveway.

But my mom got a lady good once. Her friend was infamous for being nosy and going through medicine cabinets and other devices of storage when the home's resident wasn't around (in another room). Knowing this lady was going to be coming by later, my mom removed all the items from the medicine cabinet in the morning and packed it with marbles. Fast forward to potty break time for visiting busy-body. I wasn't there to see it but to hear my mom tell it, she'd never seen a face get so red.

Only lipstick? I'd call a tow-truck. If you didn't want to take the time to do that, slash the tires to ribbons. :dunno: The consequences last longer.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    What if they aren't allergic like me?:D

Then it wouldn't be very satisfying and I'd have to dig a little deeper in to the trick bag wouldn't I?

"Ring ring

Hello is Mr Jerkoff there?

No? He's at work? Well what do you know, this is the Bell View VD clinic. Could you let him know his tests came back negative this time?

Thank you and have a nice day Mrs Jerkoff"

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I won't go on record and say this was me....that being said: there was once a roommate a few years ago. He was the rudest person I have ever met. Made a mess everywhere, and refused to clean anything up. The list of d-baggery went on and on. When it came time to move out, he decided to take condoms and lube and smear them over...his other roommates possessions, then went to run a final errand before moving out. His roommate came back early, and being the enterprising soul that he is, found a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. He removed the contact solution from the contact holders, then proceeded to swap it with the peroxide, then put the contacts back so it looked like nothing ever happened. Embrace the burn :D

Good God, even I couldn't do that to some one. I'd be afraid that could cause some one permenant blindness.

This is part of the problem with practical joking. It never stops until some one is bleeding or worse.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Good God, even I couldn't do that to some one. I'd be afraid that could cause some one permenant blindness.

This is part of the problem with practical joking. It never stops until some one is bleeding or worse.

I saw him the about a week ago. Looked fine to me. One could say that GREAT restraint was exercised for an entire year...until move-out day. Perhaps it was a bit too...vicious. :dunno:

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    Went into an offices restroom and brushed ground up hot pepper on everything. Urinal flushers, sink knobs, door handles, paper towel dispensers. One touch to Mr. Happy, and you're feeling the burn all day. Then we he went to wash it off, he kept putting more on.

Top Bottom