DSC00921.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Very nice fish. How much did that bass drag you around in the kayak?

ALOT!! my friends were right there with me when i caught it and from what i remember happening and from what they say really happend were two different stories.. my version is that it only to about 2 or 3 minutes to land and that the fish pulled me around a little.. their version is that it took a good 10 minutes or so and the thing pulled me all over the lake! My adrenaline was really pumpin! the thing fought and pulled like a tank.. the poll had 6lbs line on it too! to this day i cant believe i caught that thing.. i still havent got a mount of it yet.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ALOT!! my friends were right there with me when i caught it and from what i remember happening and from what they say really happend were two different stories.. my version is that it only to about 2 or 3 minutes to land and that the fish pulled me around a little.. their version is that it took a good 10 minutes or so and the thing pulled me all over the lake! My adrenaline was really pumpin! the things fought and pulled like a tank.. the pull had 6lbs line on it too! to this day i cant believe i caught that thing.. i still havent got a mount of it yet.

I would guess. I hooked a 4#er in my yak and it took me pretty much wherever it wanted to go.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Kelly where's my fish? I see yours. . . I see Pappaw's. . . . Where's mine???

lmao

P.S. Are you like 15 there or something? lol

Kr_Treefrog2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    LOL I honestly looked for a picture of your fish Evan, but it was so small and um, dead...that we probably didn't bother taking a picture of it. I did find a picture of Dad's fish though. Let's see, we went on that trip to Beaver Creek, KY, in September of 2000, so we would have been thirteen and sixteen.

ors5qu.jpg

Dad/lovemywoods and His Fish

211tkde.jpg

Me and Evan/esrice

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    OMG I can't believe you have those pictures! lmao

The worst part is. . . I wore that Old Navy shirt two days ago, and I now own that mini-van we're standing in front of, and there's now a car seat in it! lol

Top Bottom