• ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah man, you gotta watch out for those Sipers... they'll getcha.... :D

In all seriousness though, the list of what they consider "notable items" recovered in a search is a bit troubling.

military rifles from World War I, World War II and the Korean War; - Mosins?

hundreds of rounds of ammunition; - Wow... so a box or two of ammo?

a fuse - What type?

a single-shot shotgun - Really? That's Threatening?

a helmet - What kind of helmet?

a camouflaged bulletproof vest - Curious if it's actually a BPV or if it's a plate carrier or maybe even just a MollE LBV.

a .22 pistol - Really? That's threatening?

books; and a computer. OMG NOT BOOKS AND A COMPUTER!! WE MUST BURN THE BOOKS AND INSTALL INTERNET SURVEILLANCE IMMEDIATELY....

Myers said instructions on making a bomb - Ok, this one's a little unsettling.

anti-government literature - So they found a tea party pamphlet and a copy of the constitution?

military training books - So I'm wondering what type of training books.

gunpowder also were found. - So if you reload, you're a potential terrorist.

Last edited:

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Wow, Oregon PD would flip out if they searched my house. :rolleyes:

"A search of the suspect's residence revealed [STRIKE]semi-[/STRIKE]automatic weapons, high-caliber firearms, handguns, camouflaged clothing, swat-style tactical gear (the vest and drop-leg holster from my Stargate SG1 costume), tactical training and survival manuals (Authored By Max Brooks and Joshua Priven :D), anti-government propaganda (1984), bomb-making supplies (firework sparklers can be made into a bomb, right?), potentially dangerous laser diodes, something orange, prescription painkillers (our dog recently lost a claw), unscrupulous amounts bacon, several computers, hardwood floors, a helmet of unspecified type, and violent video games; as well as a safe containing over 1000 rounds of ammunition and several old tax returns."

Oh noes, now I'm on the lists, aren't I?
    :tinfoil:

Last edited:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Sounds like he just came from a gunshow and had alot of fun. Glad they are not looking throuh the parking lot at the fairground this weekend.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    lol. Bomb making instructions. If you're ever read the anarchists or jolly rogers cookbooks, you're done for.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I hope they never get a hold of my interwebz history. Between that and the DOZENS of rounds of ammunition I have, I'll be locked up in no time. They might just use a drone to take me out.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This guy has less stuff in his truck than I do! If you look in my window of my truck right now you'll find the following:

Camoflauge pants, shirt, gloves, hat.
    Fred Bear Bow w/ pop up blind
    Remington 870 pistol grip with 100 rounds of #8 shot, 20 rounds of "OO" buck
    Spanish Mauser 7x57 with 50 rounds of ammo on stripper clips
    FNP45 with 5 fully loaded 14 round magazines
    My Ranger Rack vest holding 210 rounds of 5.56 and other assorted goodies (rifle in house)
    And somewhere you'll probably find a copy of 93 confirmed kills (its my catcher in the rye)

Top Bottom