• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    That is almost common sense.... are you sure this was in Illinois? I'm waiting for the punchline....

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I'm driving through Illinois next week, I'm only stopping to pee, and am not going to spend 1 red cent in that communist state!

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I feel exactly the same way. We drive back to Iowa A lot...and I always fill up with gas in IN or IA.......we never stop in IL.
    Same here. Going west we stop at two different rest stops on I64 and tinkle and flush the toilet a couple extra times.:D Then inside Missouri we stop at the McDonalds at the entrance to Six Flags, gas up, grease up our insides and I reload my pistol then we're off the rest of the way to Phoenix through all those free states.

Muzzleloaderbill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Ligonier
    Had to go into ILL last Sat. To pick up my mom. Had to stop at the state line. Unload and store the gun. Pick her up. Back at the state line reload. Mom asked if I was going to shoot someone. Said no, but no one was goimg to shoot us because I had a gun.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    .....and thats about as far as Quinn will go on Gun Owners concerns. I still am not holding my breath waiting for a C.C. in Illinois.

Top Bottom