• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    When we bought our last house, it included as a "bonus" in the attic an unpainted matte-black front bumper cover for a Pontiac Aztek. The previous owners explained that it had been very lightly damaged, so they replaced it, but kept it as a spare. I'll get pictures up in the next day or two -- or sooner, if you're interested.

Now, we're selling that house and I just don't want to mess with the thing, and want it gone.

I know this is a long shot, but surely there's some Aztek-driving INGO member out there who could use this thing. I sure can't.

Can't imagine its cash/trade value is any more than $50 -- which I'd accept in cash; ammo (9mm, .22lr, .223/5.56, 12-ga); AR, Glock, or Saiga-12 mags; or anything else interesting or obscure.

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Took camera-phone pics, but haven't posted them yet. There are a couple minor scratches where it would meet the passenger fender, but that's it — no broken tabs, no cracks, no nothing. (Tip: Of all crazy things, Kiwi black leather dye makes black plastic trim look new for months, at $3 per bottle. It'd even hide these minor scratches.)

I'll still post pics in the next day or two, but PM with any interest in the meanwhile. It's probably worth way over $50 now that I see it, but I'll stand by the original price for awhile, in hopes of moving it quickly....

Top Bottom