Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wait, so... lemme see if I get this straight.

At least one person thinks that a product that required the care and tending of cotton plants, the harvesting of that cotton, whatever action it took to sterilize that cotton, form it into the proper shape, add a string of sufficient stability to remove it, put the whole thing into a tube that someone had to create, form, and prepare, design the packaging for, package, market, and deliver, stock the shelves, and pay for the cashier to sell it to her... should be "free"?

Oh, I get it. She doesn't care what it costs, as long as it doesn't cost *her*.

Why am I reminded of infants? They have no concern for how the diapers they wear come to be, nor how it happens, they only care about their own comfort. Sounds like a similar mindset and mentality. The hope, however, is that the infant will grow up and mature. I think there is little hope of that for the woman carrying that sign.

Blessings,
    Bill

Do you guys know where I go to get my free razors?

C2uRC5AUUAUzgme.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do you guys know where I go to get my free razors?

C2uRC5AUUAUzgme.jpg

Wait, so... lemme see if I get this straight.

At least one person thinks that a product that required the care and tending of cotton plants, the harvesting of that cotton, whatever action it took to sterilize that cotton, form it into the proper shape, add a string of sufficient stability to remove it, put the whole thing into a tube that someone had to create, form, and prepare, design the packaging for, package, market, and deliver, stock the shelves, and pay for the cashier to sell it to her... should be "free"?

Oh, I get it. She doesn't care what it costs, as long as it doesn't cost *her*.

Why am I reminded of infants? They have no concern for how the diapers they wear come to be, nor how it happens, they only care about their own comfort. Sounds like a similar mindset and mentality. The hope, however, is that the infant will grow up and mature. I think there is little hope of that for the woman carrying that sign.

Blessings,
    Bill

Maybe we're looking at this all wrong...

Maybe they have to choose between shaving (areas that women typically shave) and their tampons. Razors are awfully expensive and we don't want hairy women. (Or....ummm...unsanitary women, for that fact).

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Some of the comments
    Eric T. Scott Umm...pretty sure getting shot in the groin by a rubber bullet would hurt anyone. I would think page from law enforcement would be a little more respectful.
    Like · Reply · 20 · 7 hrs

Hide 12 Replies

Remove
    Alex Silva And professional
    Like · Reply · 3 · 7 hrs

Remove
    Rob Hawkins Awwww little snowflakes you'll be ok. They are just words
    Like · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs

Remove
    Alex Silva Rob Hawkins Are we really snowflakes? Or were we just raised with more decency and respect? Cause I can take a twisted joke or two, but I'll never step out of line to belittle someone because of their lifestyle even if I do or do not understand/believe...See More
    Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

Remove
    Anthony Schroeder Alex that's funny, because your Facebook page is full of things that are untrue, likely fake and definitely lack decency. But hey, I guess those who live in glass houses bud.

Please get a moral high authority before you pretend to have one.
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

Remove
    Rob Hawkins Or mayyyybe (your mind will be blown away with a little logic) he shouldn't be rioting to the point where police have to use rubber bullets on the crowd. Being stupid hurts and he found out first hand. If he wants to tuck his weiner and act like a beta male or even a woman that's his choice. I for one applaud the Darwin approach and let the stupid people harm themselves.
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

Remove
    Bill Colston hey, according to these guys, whose best comeback is to call you a snowflake, a woman should just lay back and enjoy it, right?
    I like the guy who thinks "decency and respect" go hand in hand with "a twisted joke or two"...umm, cognitive dissonance anyone or are those words too big?
    Like · Reply · 5 hrs

Remove
    Anthony Schroeder So Bill it's about judgment of who had the biggest insult now? I see, I guess that explains your belief that somehow you will embarrass someone based on using "big" words, it's cool... perhaps when you become a man you will see the immature acts some of these people perform in the streets deserve a response that includes both humor and mocking.
    Like · Reply · 5 hrs

Remove
    Wayne Lynn It didnt have to join that protest thats its choice now it can live with the lesson
    Like · Reply · 5 hrs

Remove
    Alex Silva Anthony Schroeder My Facebook is full of things that are untrue? Lack decency?fake? What, photo's of me and my family and friends aren't true? Or is it all the memes I share, or the automotive blogs I follow? Congratulations on running away from the topic we're on. And a moral high authority? Lmao dude you're lost in this argument
    1f602.png
    1f602.png
    1f602.png

Like · Reply · 5 hrs

Remove
    Tom Harambe Tonner Anyone taking this seriously are all that is wrong with the world, go **** yourselves
    Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs

Remove
    Anthony Schroeder Yep Alex, anyone who is less of a pretender as you can go to your page and see it.
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Remove
    Chad Poston Law enforcement was respectful the were rubber bullets .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom