Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    xRn2SsE.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He's not on NPR, he's on all the news outlets. The mainstream media is playing snippets of the little idiot over and over. As he does interviews, he'll say something stupid, and depending on the network, they'll either fawn all over him, or if it's somebody conservative, they may tear into him a bit.

I've been limiting my facebook, because he's all over social media. Ready to quit that all together, but there are some pages there I like that put out good info.

You see this kid one time and you know he's an idiot. He so far out there, if you have to endure him more than a couple times you just wanna puke. This kid is extremely arrogant. He's like... obama arrogant, PLUS hillary arrogant, and it's scary because so many are falling for his little hitler youth crap.

I'd call it youthful naivety... that kid isn't dumb by a longshot. He's making adults look like fools, and brought the crazies (on both sides) out of the woodwork.

I score it:
    Hogg - 1
    Everybody else - 0

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We have to find out who the "WE" is in his statement.
    It looks like he is all for .gov to pull a jackboot no knock raid and kill us all.

Funny thing about that.... England is already arresting people for SPEECH CRIMES.
    He will probably be sorry when it's time to do the same here and nobody is standing in the way.

I guess the "we" he thinks he speaks for is "enlightened" America.

In reality he only speaks for a few delusional fools.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd call it youthful naivety... that kid isn't dumb by a longshot. He's making adults look like fools, and brought the crazies (on both sides) out of the woodwork.

I score it:
    Hogg - 1
    Everybody else - 0

He's only making people look like fools in the way Jimmy Kimmel does. Using snark, insults, and straw monsters. That does tend to confound people who don't know how to respond to that. He's definitely notched the acceptability ratchet towards uncivil discourse several notches.

Shock-n-awe isn't a valid argument but it gets lots of likes if you act like you hate the enemy enough.

He's not stupid, but he is an idiot in the Forrest Gump sense. Idiot is as idiot does.

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

I score it:
    Hogg - 1
    Everybody else - 0

His arrogance and over the top bluster is only going to take him so far. If his goal is a life in politics, that act wears thin quickly.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

I score it:
    Hogg - 1
    Everybody else - 0
    Switch out "youthful" for "political", "adults" for "career politicians", and you have a description similar to what some have said of Trump;
    "I'd call it political naivety... he isn't dumb by a longshot. He's making career politicians look like fools, and brought the crazies (on both sides) out of the woodwork.

I score it:
    Trump - 1
    Everybody else - 0"

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Just amazes me how willing the people calling for disarmament are to threaten violence. And, how they claim to be a party of acceptance and inclusion. Guess I'm just not enlightened enough to understand.

The group calling for no guns except for military and police are the ones calling for a revolution... But want to tell us our guns would be useless in fighting off a tyrannical govt.

Am I missing something?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just amazes me how willing the people calling for disarmament are to threaten violence. And, how they claim to be a party of acceptance and inclusion. Guess I'm just not enlightened enough to understand.

The group calling for no guns except for military and police are the ones calling for a revolution... But want to tell us our guns would be useless in fighting off a tyrannical govt.

Am I missing something?

Nope not missing anything, those who believe in progressive liberalism are violent psychopaths.
    Political violence comes from their ideology almost exclusively.
    Nut cases the lot of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom